Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    with a temper that bad you're almost a felon. so, definitely go back to that sh..t hole you came from.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think you should consult an attorney..some even have free or half price initial consultations! Unfortunately I don't know much, but I am almost sure that I have read that there are things people in your situation can do, although I do think they need to be done before you are 18, so don't wait! good luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    guest:

USA is my home. You are a son of a b*****. Always talk against immigrants. I think you are f****ed hard my any immigrant.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    go back home

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I've been here since I was 3 years old, came from Brazil and never went back, so I really dont know anything at all about it. Im turning 17 in about 2 months. I am here illegaly, in school, going into 11th grade, and can't really do anything since in the eyes of the government, im little more then a rock on the side of the road. All I know is the United States, so at times, its real depressing that after High School, I have no basic future.

What can I do?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Need some Advice

Need some Advice

I've been here since I was 3 years old, came from Brazil and never went back, so I really dont know anything at all about it. Im turning 17 in about 2 months. I am here illegaly, in school, going into 11th grade, and can't really do anything since in the eyes of the government, im little more then a rock on the side of the road. All I know is the United States, so at times, its real depressing that after High School, I have no basic future.

What can I do?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation