Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for EAD and notice of action

I just wanna know how long it will take to get the first notice of action and EAD. I filed in Vermont Service Center almost four weeks ago and i haven't heard anything yet. I came here with a F-1 visa and my wife is a USC. I just overstayed my visa and thats all. Why is it taking so long to get the first notice of action and EAD?
    Thanks

I just wanna know how long it will take to get the first notice of action and EAD. I filed in Vermont Service Center almost four weeks ago and i haven't heard anything yet. I came here with a F-1 visa and my wife is a USC. I just overstayed my visa and thats all. Why is it taking so long to get the first notice of action and EAD?
    Thanks

Comment

I filed with the Vermont Center too and I got my EAD about three weeks later. Officially it is supposed to take three months. That's what I was told. Usually it doesn't take that long. Have you received any notice of receipt yet?

Comment

I am trying to find the website that gives your status that we can look up each day to see if it has changed. I am wondering the same. I had heard thare is a good site for this

Good Luck
        God Bless

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs