Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help help help

My friend is an H1B Holder. He worked for a company "A" as a consultant for the client B (through a middleman) for
    Three Years. He joined the client Company "B" and Start working for them without telling the company A. Still he did not sent any resignation to the company A ,as he is waiting for his last pay checks .In the mean time Middle man is asking finders fee and blackmailing him that he is going to inform the company A. But the company B and my friend informed the middleman before joining the client B .He did not sign any agreement between the middleman. But he signed the company A that he will not join the Client.
    My Questions are
    1. Is it legal asking finders fee?
    2. Is it illegal without resigning and informing the company A and joining the client?
    3. Do they have any rights to sue my friend? (Middleman had sent him a letter that he has the right to sue if he is not giving him finders fee or quitting the job immediately.)
    Attorney ˜s and friends Please help my friend in this issue.

My friend is an H1B Holder. He worked for a company "A" as a consultant for the client B (through a middleman) for
    Three Years. He joined the client Company "B" and Start working for them without telling the company A. Still he did not sent any resignation to the company A ,as he is waiting for his last pay checks .In the mean time Middle man is asking finders fee and blackmailing him that he is going to inform the company A. But the company B and my friend informed the middleman before joining the client B .He did not sign any agreement between the middleman. But he signed the company A that he will not join the Client.
    My Questions are
    1. Is it legal asking finders fee?
    2. Is it illegal without resigning and informing the company A and joining the client?
    3. Do they have any rights to sue my friend? (Middleman had sent him a letter that he has the right to sue if he is not giving him finders fee or quitting the job immediately.)
    Attorney ˜s and friends Please help my friend in this issue.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation