Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam I stay and adjust while on a deportation order?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam I stay and adjust while on a deportation order?

After a first marriage (in 2000) to a USC that failed, I found myself deportable back in June 2001.

I stayed anyway and I am still hiding, now I met a nice man who is USC.
    We are about to get married, is there anyway that I will be able to adjust my status?

I heard that with a really good Lawyer, it might work, do you you have any idea of how much a lawyer who charge us for a case like this?
    I have heard that it would cost 20,000 or 30,000.
    It might take years too.

After a first marriage (in 2000) to a USC that failed, I found myself deportable back in June 2001.

I stayed anyway and I am still hiding, now I met a nice man who is USC.
    We are about to get married, is there anyway that I will be able to adjust my status?

I heard that with a really good Lawyer, it might work, do you you have any idea of how much a lawyer who charge us for a case like this?
    I have heard that it would cost 20,000 or 30,000.
    It might take years too.

Comment

I have almost the same problem.

I am deportable after a first marriage that failed, and my actual Girl Friend is a LPR.

If I go back will I have 10 years bar before my future wife can petition me, even if my Girl Friend becomes USC?

Is there any chance that I can come back any sooner?

Comment

Explore this site you will find answer.if not let anyone else write the answer.

Comment

You said after your marriage failed, you found yourself "deportable" back in June 2001, was there a deportation order entered by a judge? Was there an NTA issued by the INS?

Comment

They might have sent something in the mail, but I moved to avoid being caught...so I dont know.

I am not sure, I said that I found myself deportable because I thought that once the AOS is abandonned your are automatically deportable...
            since my AOS was marriage based and the marriage ended in a divorce before interview.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation