Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa Interview ?

what do you need to bring to a visa interview when you go to the american counsulate oversea is the required stuff like affadavit of support and 3 years tax and work statement needed.i thought the nvc took care of this when they mailed all the forms to them.the amercian counsulate has all the paperwork already can anybody help.

what do you need to bring to a visa interview when you go to the american counsulate oversea is the required stuff like affadavit of support and 3 years tax and work statement needed.i thought the nvc took care of this when they mailed all the forms to them.the amercian counsulate has all the paperwork already can anybody help.

Comment

My advice to you would be to take everything and anything you can think of including photos from previous marriage(s). Also marriage licenses and divorce decrees from previous marriages. The consulate can ask for most anything and did in my case.

Comment

My advice to you is to take anything and everything you can possibly think of including marriage licenses, divorce decrees and photos of any previous marriages on either side. The consulate can ask you for something so off the wall I would try to think of anything they might possibly ask for, make a copy of the petioners passport cover to cover and have it notorized too. This happened in my case and we are still waiting for a decision.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation