Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visapro website and services

Hello, did anyone use Visapro.com services.
    Can you please rate their service. I applied for green card lottery July 23rd and paid the fee online by credit card but my application status still looks "payment not received".
    Does anyone can tell me his experience with this company. Thanks in advance. Michael

Hello, did anyone use Visapro.com services.
    Can you please rate their service. I applied for green card lottery July 23rd and paid the fee online by credit card but my application status still looks "payment not received".
    Does anyone can tell me his experience with this company. Thanks in advance. Michael

Comment

Dump them! They won't do anything to help you out, except for getting your money!

Comment

Hey, I think you are being unfair to them without actually experiencing their services. I can say that because I have used their services for an L-1 visa and they did an excellent job. In fact, being outside US, it was difficult to decide which immigration service would be good. But then we got a reference to VisaPro by a consular official.

To minimize risk, first we went for attorney consultation as 25 dollars was fair enough to risk. And the Attorney provided a detailed opinion that was excellent. So we went ahead with their services for L-1 petition.

I don't think they are sham as I personally spoke to one of their attorneys.

Here in Europe we hear a lot about US lottery scams, but they are websites just for green cards lottery. visapro provides all legal services related to immigration and I was surprised that one consular official recommended that web site to us.

Hey Michael, I think u should send them an email and also confirm whether your payment really got through.

Comment

You had to have done a search to find these posts, surely you realized they're nearly two years old?

Comment

Yes, I know. But I just found it and thought it may influence decision of some genuine persons in need of help like me. So I just posted my views.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed