Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can my mother and sister join me here? I am USC.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    You should file right away for your mom and file a F4 peition for your sister. Let us hope that your mom gets here before your sister's 21st birthday and she can file a F2A petition for her before she turns 21. Either way, it will take a long time but she will get here.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes, you can file petitions for both of them; sadly your sister's won't be "current" or available for use for about 12-14 years whereas your mother's will be "immediate" (processing time mostly - say 3-6 weeks, depending on embassy workload).
    Siblings of Amcits have a long long long wait before they can get an immigrant visa - this is due to a short supply of visas in this category and oversubscription (or "overbooking", if you will).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi , I just got my citizenship and I was wondering how do I go about, if I want to bring my mother (age-51) and my sister(age-19)They live in Eastern Europe. I am pretty sure I can fill out some forms for my mom, but I am not sure for my sister. Thank you very much for any of your thoughts.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Can my mother and sister join me here? I am USC.

Can my mother and sister join me here? I am USC.

Hi , I just got my citizenship and I was wondering how do I go about, if I want to bring my mother (age-51) and my sister(age-19)They live in Eastern Europe. I am pretty sure I can fill out some forms for my mom, but I am not sure for my sister. Thank you very much for any of your thoughts.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney