Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment of Status

Hello.....I already have had my finger prints taken a few days ago. I have applied for my adjustment of status to the Vermont service center. Will they complete my application within 180 days or after 180 days ?. HOw long are they taking after doing finger prints ?
    If God Forbid something should happen to my job - can i still go to another employer and perform same job. Where can i get more information about the 180 day rule. I have looked everywhere but can find nothing. Things are not looking so good with my job therefore i am worried. Please help me...Thank you

Hello.....I already have had my finger prints taken a few days ago. I have applied for my adjustment of status to the Vermont service center. Will they complete my application within 180 days or after 180 days ?. HOw long are they taking after doing finger prints ?
    If God Forbid something should happen to my job - can i still go to another employer and perform same job. Where can i get more information about the 180 day rule. I have looked everywhere but can find nothing. Things are not looking so good with my job therefore i am worried. Please help me...Thank you

Comment

If you have your EAD within 90 days and your application for I-485 pending till 180 days,I believe you can look for a job similar or related what you have at present.Vermont is comparatibly faster than all the rest.

Comment

We had our fingerprints taken on 3/7/2002 and we're still waiting for our green card until now.
        There really is no definite answer as to how swift they will process your AOS. Just keep on praying...the Lord never fails.

"He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it." - Philippians 1:6

God bless you.

Comment

What a beautiful message to start the day with. thank you so much, i hold all my thoughts and wishes in God. Its the only way i know how to deal with my fears. Blessings to you

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation