Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

Hi, I would like to know if anyone can confirm for me the position on helping someone out of status stay..... Some on the board say that there will be no action taken against citizen that helps someone stay, then others say they can face up to 5 years in prison ect.. Which is correct....Some cases are not simple or straight forward, if you are not in a male - female relationship it is almost impossible to find a legal way...Why should everyone not be allowed to live in peace with their loving partner...I always thought of America as the land of freedom yet most european countries are less hard on same *** relationships...Thank you for any help given

Hi, I would like to know if anyone can confirm for me the position on helping someone out of status stay..... Some on the board say that there will be no action taken against citizen that helps someone stay, then others say they can face up to 5 years in prison ect.. Which is correct....Some cases are not simple or straight forward, if you are not in a male - female relationship it is almost impossible to find a legal way...Why should everyone not be allowed to live in peace with their loving partner...I always thought of America as the land of freedom yet most european countries are less hard on same *** relationships...Thank you for any help given

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation