• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    New York City: applied dec 2001 interview dec 2003

Leave a comment:

• Umesh Passi
    replied
    Your spouse must sponsor you by filing I-130 and you should file AOS I-485, EAD I-765 and other papers. You can download complete Marriage Bases AOS set of documents from www.immigration.com Most of these documents are fillable online. You should file all these documents together at your local Immigration Office. You will be issued your EAD in about 2 - 5 months. Interview for GC takes about 9 - 24 months.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey...just wanted to share
    I got married on Sep, 02 and filed for AOS on Oct, 02. As of today, haven't heard anything at all from BCIS.
    I do have my employment authorization and a ss card but it took me 3 trips to Federal Plaza, a 3 hour wait outside and 7 hours inside.(You should only go to Federal Plaza 90 days after you filed the I-765).
    Good luck

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    New York: minimum wait until interview: 2 years. If you change your residency to New Jersey, You'll get your green card in one year or less.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This website has a link for "processing times". I think anywhere is faster than Texas :-(

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You can check this @ http://www.shusterman.com/aos.html

You cannot choose where you file, you have to file where the guidelines tell you file depending on your place of residency.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I just got marrtied to USC and about to file for AOS in NYC. How long will I have to wait before I get green card. Is there any difference if I file in New Jersey or Connecticut. Thanks for any responses

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic processing time in NYC

processing time in NYC

I just got marrtied to USC and about to file for AOS in NYC. How long will I have to wait before I get green card. Is there any difference if I file in New Jersey or Connecticut. Thanks for any responses
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney