Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestions

Hi I would like to get your opinions about my situation.

We are hoping to get my younger sister to visit us in the US. My older sister is a USC, my mom and I am a permant resident. My sister is 30 years old non married. I know it's going to be quite hard for her to get a visit visa but do you think that there is a chance? If so among the three us who should send invitation to her? We have not filed petitions for her green card because she doesn't want to.

Thanks in advance!

Hi I would like to get your opinions about my situation.

We are hoping to get my younger sister to visit us in the US. My older sister is a USC, my mom and I am a permant resident. My sister is 30 years old non married. I know it's going to be quite hard for her to get a visit visa but do you think that there is a chance? If so among the three us who should send invitation to her? We have not filed petitions for her green card because she doesn't want to.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I would say your USC sister.This is just a logical answer, so don't take my answer for granted.
      And I appologise for the people that didn't respond to your post by now.They are busy or...whatever.
      Good luck,
      And
      Have fun when your family visits you!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources