Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "work visa exit the US first and then be admitted legally"
    This will not work out because everybody knows they would be admitted again at POE even holding the temporary visa.
    The BCIS officer at POE would know for 100% that they had been working illegally.

Comment

• moonie

"According to SKS, we should all just roll over and play dead and open our borders to everyone on the planet."

Read my posts jacka$$. I am not in favor of open borders, rather, stronger ones. I like how you putt words in my mouth though. Nice spin.

"Cuz "they'll get in eventually anyways"."

You put that in quotes, why??

With a porous border, is that a false statement??

"Great logic."

If somebody actually said that, they are definite morons. But seeing as how I never stated any of that, you are just making things up.

Comment

• If its becoming a law and they're following the law and the POE Immigration officer still didn't admit them in, especially for a freaking law that was so highly visible such as this one, would be pretty obvious who's in the wrong here isn't? Doubt USCIS (or dubya)is willing to get a blackeye because of that.

Besides, the recipients of LIFE act is pretty much illegals too. Doesn't stop them from being paroled to legal residents. Don't see why this will be any different.

But like i said, thats my beef with USCIS, no control-check whatsoever.

Comment

• To the D-i-c-k-h-e-a-d who is otherwise known as SKS...
          You seem to have a fetish for cutting and pasting other people's posts and making what you think to be smart a-s-s comments......
          well d-i-c-k-h-e-a-d, why don't you cut and paste the following:
          " Hi my screen name for this discussion board is SKS. I try to portray an image to all of the other users that I am an intelligent and knowledgable person when in reality I am a donkey with a pea sized intellect and the
          sexual prowess of a watermelon"

D-i-c-k-h-e-a-d SKS you need to stop trying to tear apart other people's opinions with your pathetic and sarcastic comments. Your useless arguements amount to nothing more than a dried up t-u-r-d. Do everyone a favor and f-u-c-k o-f-f back to Neverland with that other freak.

Comment

• Paddy and Someone12 are examples of stupid, idiotic Americans that this nation is ashamed of.
            The only thing you deserved to do is working in a restroom or being unemployed. I wish all illegal aliens could take a job from both you and the people like you.

You simply hate America.

Did you graduate an elementary school?

Where you have no brains!

Comment

• paddy

"To the D-i-c-k-h-e-a-d who is otherwise known as SKS...
              You seem to have a fetish for cutting and pasting other people's posts and making what you think to be smart a-s-s comments......"

Is that all you have?? On your best day son.........you know the rest.

"well d-i-c-k-h-e-a-d, why don't you cut and paste the following:
              " Hi my screen name for this discussion board is SKS. I try to portray an image to all of the other users that I am an intelligent and knowledgable person when in reality I am a donkey with a pea sized intellect and the
              sexual prowess of a watermelon"

AHHH, come on, you can do better than that. That sounds like first grade material.

Anyways, there is no way you can be serious.......

"D-i-c-k-h-e-a-d SKS you need to stop trying to tear apart other people's opinions with your pathetic and sarcastic comments."

Why?? I am discussing, hence the word "discussion board".

"Your useless arguements amount to nothing more than a dried up t-u-r-d. Do everyone a favor and f-u-c-k o-f-f back to Neverland with that other freak."

Good stuff. "Neverland" you say?? Now wait a minute, Peter Pan is not a freak.

Comment

• hey melanie you are such a sad little whiner.you are just jealous that you are too stupid enough to realize the american dream...legally so go back to your hovel in mexico...........by the way, I will be graduating with a masters next year so I think so your comment regarding elementary school was a very lame attempt at humor....

Comment

• as for D-i-c-k-h-e-a-d SKS, I meant Michael Jackson's neverland

Comment

• Melanie
                    It is people like you that contribute to the bad feelings that so many Americans have toward illegal immigrants. Did you even ATTEMPT to do what you knew you were supposed to do? No. Did you have the sense to hold onto important documents that anyone should have known to keep? Did anyone tell me to keep my tax returns or my bank records for several years or my social security card, my college diploma, etc.? Duh. I have sympathy for many illegals because I know how easily they became illegal, during a time when no emphasis was being put on staying "in status", and several other reasons. But you have known completely what YOU were doing. Add to that the fact that all you do is whine and complain about American PEOPLE, American LAWS, and look for a way to slide around anything or anyone that is not in agreement with you and it is no wonder that your job just wasn't there or whatever it was that happened. (mysterious I-94) Nobody wants to employ a WHINER. The world doesn't owe you anything and neither does the U.S. Grow up.

Comment

• paddycakes

"as for D-i-c-k-h-e-a-d SKS, I meant Michael Jackson's neverland"

Why am I not surprised that went over your head?? A little dense.......

Someone12

"Hey Paddy - I think you were being far too generous when you correctly identified SKS as a d i c k h e a d. And Melanie the Whiner is a real prize....maybe these two should think about a permanent relationship....we deport her, SKS marries her overseas (wherever) files the I 130 and the waiver, but then BCIS, recalling how SKS favors stronger border controls, DENIES said waiver and then SKS and Melanie live miserably ever after, while she whines and he tries to paste Smiley-faces over her mouth to reduce the noise level in their humble abode....more enter, more need "

Cute. And you say I post nonsensical things!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation