Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye to All!

Bushmaster and Mohan, I wish you the best.I'm just getting tired of this forum. I love helping people but maybe I should spend my time in other way.Goodluck to all of you!

Bushmaster and Mohan, I wish you the best.I'm just getting tired of this forum. I love helping people but maybe I should spend my time in other way.Goodluck to all of you!

Comment

not again

Comment

To BROWNFOX:
        Do not compare yourself with Mohan. If you want to check your popularity, then please forget about that. May be nobody will beg you to stay.

Comment

Brownfox,

you going to join the new forum, the one where bushmaster is a moderator. I agree this board has its helpfull people and tips but there is more hate on here than anything else.

Comment

Brownfox, you're a good person and you've help a lot of folks, don't listen to guest-x.

I wish you the best in everything you do. If you need anything, you know where to find me.

Comment

SyncSA
              When citizens object to your illegal entry, its called HATE, wow, they have every right to object, you have no right to enter. But then cheap shots are all you have to fall back on, HUH. Its not hate ,it's outrage your would violate our laws for your own greedy self interest then blame us for hate, go figure.

Comment

To Marie:
                Everyone know where you and your hubby xandtrick are taking these people. Brownfox knows how and where to contact you.
                It looks like you have no shame in doing all these things and still visiting and posting on this Board.
                Shame on you.

Comment

Please don't leave this board because of a few ignorant people. Personally, I get the feeling that there is some sort of organization behind some of these racist postings. Don't surrender this valuable site to these racists. If you do, that means that you let them achieve their goal. Jenna

Comment

Linda's post is precisely why Brownfox and others are leaving. Marie, Xandtrick and others want to help people, not get into slanging matches with you losers! If you aren't going through any kind of immigration process yourselves - piss off and start your own board where you can hate all you want!

Comment

Brown,

Hey I wouldn't leave the board, at least come and check where you can be of help...

Ignore the posts which you'd consider inappropriate... People need you giving them encouragement...

Ask the Lord what He wants you to do ...

There is still a lot of work to be done on this board ...

Comment

BrowNNose is a chicken.

Comment

they are all plugging the new discussion board that they started. well,well,well

Comment

You are a great person and I really am so happy to see your support and encouragement for this board.

Thank you and God Bless You Bushmaster for the Good Heart that you carry!

Comment

Brownfox was very knowledgeable...I just want to think she's here (even under another username)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation