Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-601 papers are ready to be sent to consulate!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-601 papers are ready to be sent to consulate!

Well, here we go! Set the timer...
    It's been about a month and a half since my fiance was denied his K1. We've been spending almost every day since, getting all of our letters and supporting documents together. I'm leaving for Canada tomorrow to spend time with him over the weekend (gawd I miss him!!) He will be sending it to the consulate sometime next week. This has to be one of the most difficult times in our relationship and our lives that we've had to deal with...I'm sure many of you know that.

We both send our sincerest wishes to all who are waiting for their visas and waivers. We understand what you all are going through. Be well and think positive Thankyou for supporting us and for all of the information that I've found in this group. We would never have come this far without all of you.

PS: I'd like to add a special thankyou to Mohan for his support all of his time and effort in assisting us with all of our questions. You're the best!

Well, here we go! Set the timer...
    It's been about a month and a half since my fiance was denied his K1. We've been spending almost every day since, getting all of our letters and supporting documents together. I'm leaving for Canada tomorrow to spend time with him over the weekend (gawd I miss him!!) He will be sending it to the consulate sometime next week. This has to be one of the most difficult times in our relationship and our lives that we've had to deal with...I'm sure many of you know that.

We both send our sincerest wishes to all who are waiting for their visas and waivers. We understand what you all are going through. Be well and think positive Thankyou for supporting us and for all of the information that I've found in this group. We would never have come this far without all of you.

PS: I'd like to add a special thankyou to Mohan for his support all of his time and effort in assisting us with all of our questions. You're the best!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

he's a canadian citizen? why was he visa denied??? That's very unheard of -- unless he commited crimes or has prior INS bans in place.

-= nav =-

Comment

Good Luck and please keep us posted!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources