The PPIA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I often hear *** men talk about *** with a str8 man. Some ***s have had a few encounters with str8 men, and others have done it more frequently, while other ***s have just fantasized about having *** with a str8 man. I'm curious to know, what is it about str8 men that interests you? I believe it should be the taboo aspect of being with a str8 man, that *** people like the most, I believe. Could it be that it's sorta like breaking the rules, in that you're able to obtain something that was not intended for you to have? How about you guys? What are your reasons for wanting str8 men?

Comment

posted July 15, 2003 05:26 AM

I often hear g a y men talk about s e x with a str8 man. Some g a y s have had a few encounters with str8 men, and others have done it more frequently, while other g a y s have just fantasized about having s e x with a str8 man. I'm curious to know, what is it about str8 men that interests you? I believe it should be the taboo aspect of being with a str8 man, that g a y people like the most, I believe. Could it be that it's sorta like breaking the rules, in that you're able to obtain something that was not intended for you to have? How about you guys? What are your reasons for wanting str8 men?

Comment

I haven't bought into the fiction of straight (heterosexual) males engaging in any sexual activity with another male. It's a very entertaining piece of fiction. So, why are some g a y males promoting this interest in straight males? Isn't this really about the egos and self-esteem of some g a y males? For some g a y males, the successful seduction of a male "perceived" to be straight (heterosexual) is a huge ego boost to their self-esteem. It is certainly understandable why some g a y males might think this way if they have low self-esteem. IMHO, the ego ideal or the ego trip is often an activity some g a y males undertake with the sole purpose of indulging their own interests or in self-expression. Males who are perceived to be straight (heterosexual) are the ultimate ego trip for some g a y males. This g a y fiction of straight male seduction has more to do with the ego, self-esteem, and conceit of some g a y males. Most of us recognize the entertainment value of such fictionalized accounts of straight male seductions. We also know that our perceptions of the real world can be distorted by our egos and self-esteem. The conceit of some g a y males speaks for itself and needs no explanation.

Comment

I enjoy the paranoia of married men most of all.

I love the fact that "straight" men online NEVER, EVER have a photo.

I love how "straight" men NEVER, EVER show up to meet anyone in person.

I love how "straight" men want to talk for hours online, needing to be convinced.

I love how "straight" men play e-mail games wherein they'll send 15 messages back and forth and mysterious STOP responding the moment they are asked to put up or s h u t up (I guess they chose "s h u t u p").

I love how "straight" men make a big deal out of telling me about their wives or girlfriends and how they are able to "get away" with what they (actually do not) do.

I love how "straight" men seek only "discrete" encounters, and feel it necessary to ramble on for a good 45 minutes feeling me out to see if I have hidden cameras in my house and if I am taking down their license plate number, and if I happen to have a friend who works at the DMV who will provide for me all their personal family information so that I can immediately rush over to his house when he's at work and his wife is home raising the babies to tell her all about his "secret life."

I love how "straight" men o r g a s m in less than 60 seconds the minute they eve LOOK at a p e n i s in real life. That sure is HOT!

I especially love the "straight" dude who has sent me Instant Messages for the last TWO YEARS, about once a week, saying the exact same thing each time: "Hi, I'm Al. 33 MWM. I'm looking at some pictures of male s e x online that my wife doesn't know about. Hehehehe."

I love how straight men tell me they have "no experience" and have only "****ed one c o c k." THAT sure turns me on! Nothing like a really BAD blow job from a guy who has no idea what he's doing!

Finally, I love a man who isn't sure who or what he is and who is lacking in any sort of self-confidence whatsoever, who pretends he is one thing and is actually something else. That sure gets my d i c k hard...

Comment

Correction

....I love how straight men tell me they have "no experience" and have only "s u c k e d one c o c k." THAT sure turns me on! Nothing like a really BAD blow job from a guy who has no idea what he's doing!....

Comment

LOL Scruffy!

Comment

Straight men go straight to h e l l !

Comment

What about g a y men? They go g a y to h e l l ?

Comment

So, "" -- are you f'sayin' indirectly that ***/str8 do not really matter?

Comment

• So, "" -- are you f'sayin' indirectly that g a y/str8 definitions do not really matter?

Comment

• I am a woman and to your horror this thread did not suprise me at all ...

Comment

• "Woman" -- go and sell your lies elsewhere ...

Comment

• People, do not be fools! ***ys are not welcome, they are the equivalent of the AIDS. Period. I think America needs to deport somewhere *** Americans, let alone *** immigrants that should be barred via law to come to the US!

Comment

• People, do not be fools! g a y s are not welcome, they are the equivalent of the AIDS. Period. I think America needs to deport somewhere g a y Americans, let alone g a y immigrants that should be barred via law to come to the US!

Comment

• Holy smokes, did you just warp in from the stone age? What an absolute moron!

You know, up until about 10 years ago, an immigration officer could stop you from entering the US should he suspect that you are ***....Thankfully the US government woke up and changed that idiotic law. Seems that some people are still asleep.

Wake up and smell the coffee you backward thinking hillbilly hick......

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation