•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't delete this thread!

Comment

To X:

You are obviously a bigot.....How can you comment like that? People are not bashing the US people are just asking the US to catch up with the rest of the civilized world...You are obviously not in a situation where this applies, so you have no idea...Imagine if you're wife/partner was unable to be recognized under the immigration laws because heterosexual partnerships were not "legally recongnized" would you still feel the same way? I think not......

Comment

Even black people were not allowed to be married to white ones til 1960, but now are...so don't think *** marriage will be too far away...in fact, I see signs it'll become available shortly.

Comment

Even black people were not allowed to be married to white ones til 1960, but now are...so don't think G A Y marriage will be too far away...in fact, I see signs it'll become available shortly.

Comment

Let's hope so, it would be about time, why the US is so far behind eludes me.....What are they waiting for?

Comment

they're waiting for their a s s e s to get f u c k e d deep enough and hard enough in backrooms, they're too busy to actually compile laws

Comment

This is to Belongs (although its really to Patrick Scully, the person who wrote the column, who may not be the same person), I don't know if this is helpful or not, and I do know it is not very specific, but there is an employment-based visa out there that I think might be helpful to an artist in Mauricio's position. If I remember correctly, it is a temporary visa (kind of like the H1-b) and is available to artistic types; also, you don't have to be a mega-mega star to qualify for it, provided you have an appropriate employer (like a theater company that wants to put you in a production) to sponsor you and at least some artisitic credentials. I am sorry I don't remember more specifics, but you could probably look on the BCIS website, www.immigration.gov for more info (I'd look at the visa list. I am sorry, but at the moment, I don't even remember the "letter" of the visa, just that I read something about it at one time. Think that there are really two, one a "temporary" visa (I think that's the one that doesn't require you to be a "major" (or at least "recognized") talent) and one a immigrant visa (which I think does require you to be "world class" in your field; but I could have these reversed . . . . ). My thought would be that if Mr. Scully (or, more realistically, since he is probably in Germany by now, others in a similar position) brought their partners over on a legitimate talent-based employment visa, they might also be able to seek employment-based immigration (or at least develop some contacts in that direction). Am not sure what the rules would be regarding dual intent would be in this situation . . . . Anyway, if I get time I will look it up myself and post back to let y'all know whether or not I am crazy on this one.

Comment

Whodad - I actually posted this on the day it appeared in the local Minneapolis paper. I posted it on the thread about chances of a ******* asylum - Belong lifted it from there to this post.

I want to thank you for your specific information - I can get it to Mr Scully via our local paper that published the article.

Comment

OK - it appears l e s b i a n is a swear word now???

And I meant to say Whodat!

Comment

To Lurker,

Hope you did not mind me lifting it from there to here, I saw it and thought that it had relevance to this thread to and so I posted it here also...

Take care

Comment

I don't mind at all - it is absolutely relevant. Your putting it here brought it to the attention of someone with information which could possibly help, so that's even better!

I did leave a message for Mr. Scully who has not yet left the country permanently. Hopefully this information will prove useful to he and Mauricio.

Thanks again,

Lurker

Comment

Hey Lurker,

Glad that this could help Mauricio, I am in a somewhat similar position so I am hoping any help to anyone is gonna give me good Karma for the future

Comment

Human sexuality is a complex phenomenon, and not so neatly categorized by the labels society arbitrarily applies: heterosexual, h o m o s e x u a l, l e s b i a n, d y k e, f a g g o t, g a y, f a g and others. Between the strong and exclusive attraction of man to woman, and that of man to man, or woman to woman, lies a whole spectrum of s e x u a l and emotional affinities: the ardour, or warmth, or coolness of any human relationship depends on the individuals within it, and not on any of the arbitrary specifications which might be imposed by society. Some men want s e x with other men as a permanent part of their lives; some are curious about male bodies, and may experiment at some time in their lives; some feel equally attracted to men and to women; some men enjoy looking at other men's bodies without desiring s e x u a l contact; some prefer the company of other men for leisure; some work in an all-male environment. Women also feel and do all these things with other women. These infinite permutations and the confusion that results from them cannot be accommodated by society, which needs order in which to function. Order means ignoring varying shades of grey and distinguishing only between black and white; it means putting labels on things. And since society is never stronger than when it is united against a common evil, labelling things also means defining society's outcasts.

Various attempts have been made this century to 'explain' h o m o s e x u a l i t y, and even to 'cure' it.

THE QUESTION THOUGH IS NOT REALLY WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE HOMOSEXUAL, BUT WHY OUR SOCIETY IS HETEROSEXUAL.

People born into a homosexual society generally conform to the norm, just as do people born into a heterosexual society. Most of us have a broad enough sexual response to allow us to be conditioned comfortably to either mode of behaviour. The people who feel less comfortable with the status quo, and those who feel positive discomfort with it are in no way unnatural; rather, it is the restrictions that society places on them that should be considered against nature.

ONE MAN IN TWO-AND-A-HALF HAS HAD SOME FORM OF H O M O S E X U A L EXPERIENCE RESULTING IN ******.

Homosexual encounters between men usually begin in foreplay and end in ******, but the pattern of lovemaking is much less rigid than the pattern of lovemaking between men and women tends to be, and both partners almost always reach ******. Many homosexual men consider *** with other men to be liberating because there are no rules: it does not involve pressure to perform or pressure to satisfy the other person, and mutual satisfaction is effortless because men understand each other's bodies so well. Men report that another advantage of *** without obligations is that they feel they can come straight to the point; a sexual relationship often precedes a social friendship, and not the other way around. Many men describe their sexual relations with male partners as generally more honest and straightforward, both physically and emotionally, than their relationships with women. Most homosexual men derive a great deal of physical and emotional satisfaction from being penetrated. Hygiene should always be the first priority in any act of **** penetration, as disease is especially easily transmitted in this way. Always wear a condom. A condom on a finger inserted into the anus can aid lubrication as well as protect against scratches -- from fingernails and rough skin -- that could lead to infection. You should always wash thoroughly before and after **** ***, and if you use a vibrator for penetration, make sure that this is washed thoroughly too, in hot soapy water with a splash of antiseptic added.

Some women rebel against the narrowness of the status quo and become *******s for political reasons, feeling dissatisfied with a male-dominated society; others do so because they find men unsatisfactory as lovers or as partners on an emotional level; and others because they are intensely emotionally involved with a member of their own *** and wish to express their feelings through their sexuality.

Comment

Human sexuality is a complex phenomenon, and not so neatly categorized by the labels society arbitrarily applies: heterosexual, h o m o s e x u a l, l e s b i a n, d y k e, f a g g o t, g a y, f a g and others. Between the strong and exclusive attraction of man to woman, and that of man to man, or woman to woman, lies a whole spectrum of s e x u a l and emotional affinities: the ardour, or warmth, or coolness of any human relationship depends on the individuals within it, and not on any of the arbitrary specifications which might be imposed by society. Some men want s e x with other men as a permanent part of their lives; some are curious about male bodies, and may experiment at some time in their lives; some feel equally attracted to men and to women; some men enjoy looking at other men's bodies without desiring s e x u a l contact; some prefer the company of other men for leisure; some work in an all-male environment. Women also feel and do all these things with other women. These infinite permutations and the confusion that results from them cannot be accommodated by society, which needs order in which to function. Order means ignoring varying shades of grey and distinguishing only between black and white; it means putting labels on things. And since society is never stronger than when it is united against a common evil, labelling things also means defining society's outcasts.

Various attempts have been made this century to 'explain' h o m o s e x u a l i t y, and even to 'cure' it.

THE QUESTION THOUGH IS NOT REALLY WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE HOMOSEXUAL, BUT WHY OUR SOCIETY IS HETEROSEXUAL.

People born into a homosexual society generally conform to the norm, just as do people born into a heterosexual society. Most of us have a broad enough sexual response to allow us to be conditioned comfortably to either mode of behaviour. The people who feel less comfortable with the status quo, and those who feel positive discomfort with it are in no way unnatural; rather, it is the restrictions that society places on them that should be considered against nature.

ONE MAN IN TWO-AND-A-HALF HAS HAD SOME FORM OF H O M O S E X U A L EXPERIENCE RESULTING IN O R G A S M.

Homosexual encounters between men usually begin in foreplay and end in O R G A S M, but the pattern of lovemaking is much less rigid than the pattern of lovemaking between men and women tends to be, and both partners almost always reach O R G A S M. Many homosexual men consider S E X with other men to be liberating because there are no rules: it does not involve pressure to perform or pressure to satisfy the other person, and mutual satisfaction is effortless because men understand each other's bodies so well. Men report that another advantage of S E X without obligations is that they feel they can come straight to the point; a sexual relationship often precedes a social friendship, and not the other way around. Many men describe their sexual relations with male partners as generally more honest and straightforward, both physically and emotionally, than their relationships with women. Most homosexual men derive a great deal of physical and emotional satisfaction from being penetrated. Hygiene should always be the first priority in any act of A N A L penetration, as disease is especially easily transmitted in this way. Always wear a condom. A condom on a finger inserted into the anus can aid lubrication as well as protect against scratches -- from fingernails and rough skin -- that could lead to infection. You should always wash thoroughly before and after A N A L S E X, and if you use a vibrator for penetration, make sure that this is washed thoroughly too, in hot soapy water with a splash of antiseptic added.

Some women rebel against the narrowness of the status quo and become L E S B I A N S for political reasons, feeling dissatisfied with a male-dominated society; others do so because they find men unsatisfactory as lovers or as partners on an emotional level; and others because they are intensely emotionally involved with a member of their own S E X and wish to express their feelings through their sexuality.

Comment

OK bear with me on this. I'm writing this to get some advice/idea on my next course of action. The 1st time I was with a guy was over 8yrs ago. We did everything short of a n a l penetration. It was an incredible experience, passionate, exciting, fulfilling those deep seated fantasies I had been harboring for some time. In short it was the ideal 1st time except I would have loved to have been f u c k e d. The 2nd time I was with a guy was about 5yrs later. I really wanted to try a n a l since way before my 1st experience with a man and since then the desire/curiosity continued to grow. Unfortunately it was a disaster it lacked passion, it was painful, and almost completely unfulfilling. I wasn't turned on at all. Despite his urges to "just relax and open up" I couldn't loosen up enough to allow him to enter without pain. I felt rushed almost like he just couldn't wait to get into me. We tried a few positions with the same results and ended up with me on my back with my legs around him. I finally started to get turned on as he got closer to cumming. The look on his face as he was f u c k i n g into me harder and faster, knowing that it was my a s s that was bringing him pleasure, was so hot that I suddenly didn't notice the pain. I felt sore afterwards and he tried to get me to c u m by blowing me and fingering my a s s but his finger was too much by then. My curiosity wasn't satisfied after that though. It's been almost 3yrs and I've yet to try again though I can't stop fantasizing about it. I guess what I'm looking for is some advice on how to go about learning how to be a "bottom" ie: s u c k ing, being r i m m ed and f u c k e d...Where can I go that is not a "g a y" bar/club so that I can meet someone who will be patient enough to want to teach me? I've come across so many men online and they all seem to think that this is a lie or a game and they get pissed off when I don't want to just "hook up" right away. I'm not looking for a relationship, I have one with my girlfriend. I'm not looking to have my curious nature exposed to the world. I just want to find a way to satisfy the feelings I have inside because surfing the net, looking at pics, reading erotic stories, and fantasizing about it isn't enough. Well there you have it. I'd appreciate some advice...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation