X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with N-400 please

Hi
    I have a little problem it seems. I filled out the N-400 a few weeks ago and sent it out. All the facts were ok however I made a mistake in the section that asks for the time I was out of the country. I inadvertently wrote a period of 3 months instead of the 5 months I was out. So this is wrong in the application. Now the problem is that my physical presence is only 28 months not teh 30 I had thought it was (due to this error). I found this error while I was going through teh passport and saw the date I had previosuly entered for my return was wrong. What can I do to rectify this situation. Guven this my application wil be dnied I think ? Any suggestions?

Hi
    I have a little problem it seems. I filled out the N-400 a few weeks ago and sent it out. All the facts were ok however I made a mistake in the section that asks for the time I was out of the country. I inadvertently wrote a period of 3 months instead of the 5 months I was out. So this is wrong in the application. Now the problem is that my physical presence is only 28 months not teh 30 I had thought it was (due to this error). I found this error while I was going through teh passport and saw the date I had previosuly entered for my return was wrong. What can I do to rectify this situation. Guven this my application wil be dnied I think ? Any suggestions?

Comment

As permissible by the law, if you had applied 90 days prior to your completing your 5 years of GC then you will still cover that time. Otherwise, you will have to wait and may be will have to file again.
      Good luck.

Comment

*coughs*

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources