Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help is very much needed , i already thank those who read and reply :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help is very much needed , i already thank those who read and reply :)

I left the usa this last april , my resident status is still in the green but since my wife wants to divorce i am just going to give it up , the sole reason being that and my mothers medical situation back in holland. I want to visit the US for 2 weeks somewhere in the end of this year. I dont have my resident card or travel papers. My wife had all those papers and they got lost she said. Now i only want to go on a vacation there , with a vacation visa thing. I am from holland so that means i dont have to apply for any special visa. It's not like im gunna stay somewhere with someone and dont go back . But i am afraid they wont let me in the US for some reason ? , eventho i can prove them its just a holiday , like hotel papers and stuff . I already got the ticket going so ... can anybody help me , i called the dutch consulate in the us and they said i shouldnt worry

I left the usa this last april , my resident status is still in the green but since my wife wants to divorce i am just going to give it up , the sole reason being that and my mothers medical situation back in holland. I want to visit the US for 2 weeks somewhere in the end of this year. I dont have my resident card or travel papers. My wife had all those papers and they got lost she said. Now i only want to go on a vacation there , with a vacation visa thing. I am from holland so that means i dont have to apply for any special visa. It's not like im gunna stay somewhere with someone and dont go back . But i am afraid they wont let me in the US for some reason ? , eventho i can prove them its just a holiday , like hotel papers and stuff . I already got the ticket going so ... can anybody help me , i called the dutch consulate in the us and they said i shouldnt worry

Comment

Even if your wife just "looses" your travel documents such as your card, the process itself might be still not halted, and as long as you two are not divorced, your petition is continuing.

If you are returning to the U.S. (for a vacation???), you need to make it very clear to the inspecting officer, if it is as a visitor from a visa waiver country such as the Netherlands, or if you're returning as the actual spouse of a U.S. citizen! This is quite important, since you could be barred from entering if you do misrepresent yourself.

I don't know why your countrie's consulate said not to worry, I'm surprised about that, since it is a matter to worry!

Tot siens

Comment

Thank you so much for replying Clif , and he said not to worry , because i told him it is just on a vacation , and i have papers of my mothers medical condition , and also like contract papers from my job overhere , meaning that i am going back to holland 100% certain back So with those papers in my pocket and the truth coming from my mout , and trust in God i am sure it will all go fine. I have no false intentions in any way.

I would like to thank you again cliff

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed