Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i485

Hi! We filed our i485 on 01/02 and just a week ago we received a letter from BCIS that they need addittional infomation about my potential employer since they don't have any docs that are current. I am now with a different employer. What do you think should I provide them? Docs from my current employer or a letter from my previous employer stating that the position that I left is still open and continued being offerred to me(with my previos emplyer's signature. Is this a normal procedure of immigration to update the file or this is something that I have to be concerned about? Thanks!

Hi! We filed our i485 on 01/02 and just a week ago we received a letter from BCIS that they need addittional infomation about my potential employer since they don't have any docs that are current. I am now with a different employer. What do you think should I provide them? Docs from my current employer or a letter from my previous employer stating that the position that I left is still open and continued being offerred to me(with my previos emplyer's signature. Is this a normal procedure of immigration to update the file or this is something that I have to be concerned about? Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation