Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More 'ILLEGAL ALIENS' here on this boards -- We Proudly Are UNDOCUMENTED 'FOREIGN NATIONAL CITIZENS'!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blah, blah, blah

Comment

...and take BLAH with you to clean the scum off the bottom.

Comment

American, OPEN UP YOUR LEGS B I T C H!

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Well, being male, doing as you suggested would not be of any benefit to you - nor would it if I were female, since your needle**** would not make a lasting impression. If you hate my country so much, then a)if you are in it, please take this opportunity to leave or b) if you are currently living in some flea infested rathole, stay there. It's exactly what you deserve.

Comment

American, get the f u c k outta here or you'll end up really bad m o t h e r f u c k e r!

Comment

tsk tsk...such hostility...seems to me you have been breathing too many camel f a r t s for the past years.

Comment

well Mr Bad A$$--- what are you going to do now? Spout off more obscenities? Threaten me again? Gee, am I afraid or what....

Comment

You cost us 70 Billion per year in EXTRA TAXES , we do not tax the poor here, you pay very little in taxes compared yo WHAT YOU USE, GET IT, we pay $7000 just to teach you kid English for one year, do you pay $7000 in taxes you avg. 4 kids that $28,000 per year in just education, do you pay that , NOT I
                    DO.
                    We urgently need to revamp our legal immigrant selection procedures to
                    attract those with the greatest potential to benefit their new country.
                    The average Canadian legal immigrant has 13.8 years of schooling, and
                    the average Mexican legal immigrant 7.6 years. The average Canadian
                    legal immigrant earns 24 percent more than the average American, while the
                    average Mexican legal immigrant earns 39 percent less. The average
                    Mexican legal immigrant is 50% more likely than the average Canadian legal
                    immigrant to end-up using some form of welfare, and the average Mexican
                    legal immigrant has the highest school dropout rate in the nation.

During the last five years 3,899,632 people became United States
                    citizens.
                    Of these new Americans, 643,342 (16.5%) were Mexicans, while 66,624
                    (1.7%) were Canadians. A stupid immigrant selection policy.

Comment

hahaha, "An American", good responses fellow!

Even though, I think the initial poster has a point to make and I agree to a certain point (just think about the association of an immigrant alien with the movie "Alien"?!). So calling them foreign national citizens, undocumented or out-of-status is a good alternative. There are various individual cases that deem different treatment that must be taken into consideration! Good luck to those.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs