Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father's Day To All Of You Wonderful Dad's Out There!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day To All Of You Wonderful Dad's Out There!

I just wanted to extend my wishes to all of the Wonderful Father's out there that have sacrificed so much of themselves just to make a better life for their families. To the ones who have shown so much true love and wisdom when caring and nurturing for their child/ren.

Every child needs a Father's love and I do hope that all of you were able to share and reflect these special moments with your son/s and/or daughter/s on such a wonderful day. If you were unable to be with your children, just know, I know you are being thought of and held deeply within their hearts.

May God Be With All of You and Bless You For The Wonderful Fathers that you have been!

Happy Father's Day My Friends!

One Heart

I just wanted to extend my wishes to all of the Wonderful Father's out there that have sacrificed so much of themselves just to make a better life for their families. To the ones who have shown so much true love and wisdom when caring and nurturing for their child/ren.

Every child needs a Father's love and I do hope that all of you were able to share and reflect these special moments with your son/s and/or daughter/s on such a wonderful day. If you were unable to be with your children, just know, I know you are being thought of and held deeply within their hearts.

May God Be With All of You and Bless You For The Wonderful Fathers that you have been!

Happy Father's Day My Friends!

One Heart

Comment

thank you one heart, and thanks God that we heard from you, because i haven't seen you on this board since we argued on other topic of How Are American Woman. I hope you did not take it personally, and not be offended.

Comment

Hello To Know,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for thinking of me. By the way, I thought of it as a debate and not as an argument ").

Even though I didn't agree with everything you said, I still respected your point of view. Your thoughtful words to me makes up for it all. I truly do appreciate them.

Thank you, To Know, and God Bless You!

Sincerely,

One Heart

Comment

Thank you One Heart for your thoughtful wishes. You are really a wonderful and caring person.
          Your selfless service to ILW community is always appreciated.
          God bless you and your family always.

Comment

I agree with you Umesh comletely, we are blessed to have her on this board. May God bless her and her loved-one.

Comment

*coughs*

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs