Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-765 case status question

Sent off my I-765 application. 110 day later recieved a request for additional evidence ( INS's fault but that is another story). Sent them back the requested information and now the following statement shows up as my case status.

On December 02, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 90 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does this mean? It tells me that 60-90 days is the usual length pof time for this case. However below it tells preliminary processing was done so it will take another 90 days.....shouldn't it take less time if they've already done some of the processing?

Anyone had a I-765 reply from Missouri following a request for additional information. If so, was it timely or did it take a long time. I'd appreciate any information that may help my confusion.

thank-you all so much.

Sent off my I-765 application. 110 day later recieved a request for additional evidence ( INS's fault but that is another story). Sent them back the requested information and now the following statement shows up as my case status.

On December 02, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 90 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does this mean? It tells me that 60-90 days is the usual length pof time for this case. However below it tells preliminary processing was done so it will take another 90 days.....shouldn't it take less time if they've already done some of the processing?

Anyone had a I-765 reply from Missouri following a request for additional information. If so, was it timely or did it take a long time. I'd appreciate any information that may help my confusion.

thank-you all so much.

Comment

That is the standar reply INS gives and to be sure they give the maximum day to process which in this case is 90 days.Don't worry things will work out well.Keep yourself busy and don't allow yourself be eaten to the stress INS loves to give to all.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation