Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS marriage based application

Is it advised to file I-130 get approved and then apply for adjustment of status?
    anyone question is if the sponsor does not quality for the 125% income does the local office notify it or sends you the EAD and letter of notice or waits to the interview date?
    can i sign a co sponsor when i get my EAD ?
    i will be glad if someone can clarify this situation thanks!

Is it advised to file I-130 get approved and then apply for adjustment of status?
    anyone question is if the sponsor does not quality for the 125% income does the local office notify it or sends you the EAD and letter of notice or waits to the interview date?
    can i sign a co sponsor when i get my EAD ?
    i will be glad if someone can clarify this situation thanks!

Comment

If the applicant is in the US you should file the whole package at once (I-130, I-485,...). Processing times that way will be considerably shorter.

You need to determine if your sponsor meets the poverty guidelines prior to filing the paperwork. Failure to do so will only delay your application. If your sponsor doesn't meet the requirements you need to find a co-sponsor prior to filing.

Good luck.

http://www.immigrate2us.net
      I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

I am still waiting for my interview. They do not send me interview letter yet.
        But two days ago I had big fight with my wife.
        She wanted to spend $300 on dress and I refused to pay for it.
        So, now I worry.
        What if she mess up everything before interview?
        She say she will report that I bought my degree for 100 rupees in Bangladesh.
        This is not true and I don't know where Bangladesh is, but what if someone beleive her?
        You know, some people are crazy, they beleive anything.
        All these years I wait for interview and now this ****

Please, if anyone has similar experience, let me know.
        Patti sent papers almost same time with me and already got interview and approval.
        And many other people I helped to file for , they all passed interviews and all.
        I am still waiting.
        And my wife already say she never wanted to marry me and only did a favor to me so I can get a Green Card.
        She say she thought I am a doctor, so could make good money and buy her everything she wants.
        Now she doesn't need me anymore.

Please, if anyone has similar experience, tell me what should I do?
        Should I wait for interview?
        Or should I start divorce now?

Thank you!

**** ON ME!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board