Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Survey on Processing times for I485

Apparently, the processing times for I485 is attrocious. As many of us are still waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I thought it might be helpful for the group to provide some sense of how long the wait really is.

Our I485 has been received with the Nebraska Processing Center in April 2002. We recently been asked for additional information (reconfirmation of employment) in Jan 2004. We are still waiting but hope that its only a few more months before the I485 is approved (20mnths and counting).

Please reply to this thread with your progress on the I485 process AND when it was finally approved. As we keep this updated, it will give others a better idea of the real processing times vs relying on the Gov't bulletins (which i suspect is not updated frequently nor entirely accurate).

Good luck to everyone

Apparently, the processing times for I485 is attrocious. As many of us are still waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I thought it might be helpful for the group to provide some sense of how long the wait really is.

Our I485 has been received with the Nebraska Processing Center in April 2002. We recently been asked for additional information (reconfirmation of employment) in Jan 2004. We are still waiting but hope that its only a few more months before the I485 is approved (20mnths and counting).

Please reply to this thread with your progress on the I485 process AND when it was finally approved. As we keep this updated, it will give others a better idea of the real processing times vs relying on the Gov't bulletins (which i suspect is not updated frequently nor entirely accurate).

Good luck to everyone

Comment

I485 application received April 2002, vermont service center. Same as you 20 months and counting...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation