Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Time Local BCIS offices

Hi, Can someone tell me where i can find the processing time of local offices. I only see the process time for centres only. Does it mean the local offices under subject center will have the same processing time or it is different? How long does it take for interview for i-485 (based on marriage to usc) petition ater the finger printing at locqal office at SAN-ANTONIO (TX)? Thanks

Hi, Can someone tell me where i can find the processing time of local offices. I only see the process time for centres only. Does it mean the local offices under subject center will have the same processing time or it is different? How long does it take for interview for i-485 (based on marriage to usc) petition ater the finger printing at locqal office at SAN-ANTONIO (TX)? Thanks

Comment

Processing at local offices is little behind than Service Centers. After Finger printing usually it takes 4 - 6 months for interview.
      Good luck.

Comment

Umesh Passi, Thank u. I appreciate ur help. u are indeed an asset to this board. I am always impressed with ur response, Thanks again

Comment

You can find the info here:
          http://www.immigration.com/processin.../national.html

Comment

You can find the latest processing time of district office at http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=10,2921,2927
            Thank you & Good Luck.

Comment

S PATEL,
              Thank u very much. I got the info I was looking for. Thanks again dear PATEL. GOD bless u.

Comment

Today (6.2.03) they announced more delays at local offices for citizenship cases.

For example I am waiting for interview for Naturalisation at Orlando office the site now says time is between 365 and 450 days.

REceipt date July 5 2002
                Finger printed Nov 2002
                No news of interview yet.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources