Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU TELL ME!!!

What is it going to take to get you to stop????

What do you want?

Don't you realize and see people on this board have real questions and are really needing help? Why do you keep going on like this? What will it take to get you to stop and get this board back to the way it was?

Please, stop thinking of yourself and start helping others that truly need our help.

Peace Be With You!

What do you want?

Don't you realize and see people on this board have real questions and are really needing help? Why do you keep going on like this? What will it take to get you to stop and get this board back to the way it was?

Please, stop thinking of yourself and start helping others that truly need our help.

Peace Be With You!

Comment

What do you want?

Peace Be With You!

Comment

0. ANDREEA

1. It breaks my heart

2. xyz

3. knowing versus guessing

4. !!!!!

5. .......

6. andy

7. another USC

8. TO UMESH

9. guestuser

10.adam

11.secret identity

12.Me, Myself and I

13.Or You On Purpose Don't Want To

14.umesh passi

15.Umesh Passi

16.Yovanca

17.yovanca

18.curious

19.rob............

along with many more!!

What do you want?

Peace Be With You!

Comment

I did not see one thing wrong in any of those letters Umesh Passi had written to you, they just showed his concern. If he all of a sudden stopped making contact with you, I am sure it was all for a good reason.

I am just curious, why does that upset you so much that he stopped making contact with you anyway?

What do you want?

Peace Be With You!

Comment

lol

Comment

I truly do feel sorry for you.

What do you want?

Peace Be With You!

Comment

go back to 1st grade and then go up to the 12th.
                if you still will be unable to comprehend,
                then see me in 12 years!
                Good Luck!

Comment

I did not see one thing wrong in any of those letters Umesh Passi had written to you, they just showed his concern. If he all of a sudden stopped making contact with you, I am sure it was all for a good reason.

I am just curious, why does that upset you so much that he stopped making contact with you anyway?

What do you want?

Peace Be With You!

Comment

What do you want?

Peace Be With You!

Comment

lol lol lol

go back to 1st grade and then go up to the 12th.
                      if you still will be unable to comprehend,
                      then see me in 12 years!
                      Good Luck!

Comment

What do you want?

Peace Be With You!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed