X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance for my Parents

Hi Friends & Helping Experts,

I am a Non Immigrant working in US on H1B Visa.
    My Parents are in my Native Country but they are ailing with Health related issues. My Mother is not able to walk properly. My Wish is to bring them to US and give them the Medical Treatment. However, Hospital Expenses are so high, I cannot affort that amount.

Is there any way I can get Insurance for my Parents, who are currently outside of USA. They currently have the illness. In this case can I get any Insurance for them.

Please help me by providing more useful information. I wish you all wellness and look forward to your replies with great hope.

Thank You very much in advance for reading this post.

P.S: If this is not the right forum/place for this request, I would appreciate if very much if you could guide me to the right place, Thanks ..Needy Son.

Hi Friends & Helping Experts,

I am a Non Immigrant working in US on H1B Visa.
    My Parents are in my Native Country but they are ailing with Health related issues. My Mother is not able to walk properly. My Wish is to bring them to US and give them the Medical Treatment. However, Hospital Expenses are so high, I cannot affort that amount.

Is there any way I can get Insurance for my Parents, who are currently outside of USA. They currently have the illness. In this case can I get any Insurance for them.

Please help me by providing more useful information. I wish you all wellness and look forward to your replies with great hope.

Thank You very much in advance for reading this post.

P.S: If this is not the right forum/place for this request, I would appreciate if very much if you could guide me to the right place, Thanks ..Needy Son.

Comment

There are many Insurance Companies in the United State which provide Visitors Insurance Plan. You should check it in your area.
      Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Umesh, However, I have been told that the Insurance does not cover those ailments which were started before entering USA. Is this True? If not could any one please provide more details of the Insurance Coverage for such people in the East Region.

Thanks Once Again.

Comment

In case, Insurance company will not cover those ailments, even then your parents can go to Hospital and would not be denied treatment. Hospital will require a letter from you that you are providing them boarding and lodging. Then Hospital will charge a nominal Fee on every visit to the Hospital.
          Good luck.

Comment

Hi Umesh, Thanks for the responses.
            When I am providing the Boarding and Lodging, would'nt the Hospital Charge me for the Cost. I mean, if they have to be treated with a Surgery or some other expensive treatment then How should I proceed.

I would appreciate if some one could provide details of Medical / Insurance related Forums.
            Thanks for reading this post and for coming forard to reply. Look forward to see more details on this subject. Thanks.

Comment

There will be a nominal fee for that. When your parents will be here then you can go with them to the Hospital and talk to Financial Counsellor and you will know all details. In case of surgery, they can issue even temporary Medicaid Card to your parents. First of all, let them come here and then you will find ways to deal with the situation. Different States have different rules also.
              Good luck.

Comment

Hi! some CHARITY organizations are there in the Hospital.Find out.

Good luck
                Mike

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs