•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O: MMorales

Hi MMorales,

Thanks for that input...

Regarding the national interest waiver you mentioned, I thought that this applied to physicians? He is a chemist not a medical doctor...Would this still apply? His area of specialty is drug discovery....

My status is USC...I was born here in the US...What kind of immigration benifit could I extend to him? We are both male and so obviously it is hard as the law currently does not recognise same sex partnerships....Unfortunatley most of his family lives in the UK his only relative that lives here is a 2nd cousin...but I think that is not close enough in terms of family....Any ideas would be most appreciated..

Thanks

Hi MMorales,

Thanks for that input...

Regarding the national interest waiver you mentioned, I thought that this applied to physicians? He is a chemist not a medical doctor...Would this still apply? His area of specialty is drug discovery....

My status is USC...I was born here in the US...What kind of immigration benifit could I extend to him? We are both male and so obviously it is hard as the law currently does not recognise same sex partnerships....Unfortunatley most of his family lives in the UK his only relative that lives here is a 2nd cousin...but I think that is not close enough in terms of family....Any ideas would be most appreciated..

Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed