X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    To Dunceman:
    If you had sent your papers by mail, then you might have postal return receipt indicating that INS received your paper on that particular date. It is really late and by this time, you should have received your EAD. You must contact INS where you had filed your papers and find out the status of your petition. You can also take help by contacting your local Congressman or Senators.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Where'd you file? Did you get a receipt from a service center? If you filed in person, maybe you have a cash-register styled receipt? Did you make copies of your stuff?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I married a US citizen in September 2002. Filed for change of status, etc. in October, as yet have received nothing... INS can't even confirm my application, check(s) not been cashed. Am stuck in limbo, still no social security #.

Any advice would be welcomed

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic married to us citizen

married to us citizen

I married a US citizen in September 2002. Filed for change of status, etc. in October, as yet have received nothing... INS can't even confirm my application, check(s) not been cashed. Am stuck in limbo, still no social security #.

Any advice would be welcomed
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation