Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intent to deny!!!!

I was member of a student wing organization(SWO) that criticized National patriotic front of Liberia(NPFL) in 1991-1997, on policies, toward bringing about peace to war torn Liberia as well other armed factions.
    Openly discussed and condemned NPFL roles in the Liberian civil war atrocities, massacres, conscription, use of child soldiers by NPFL and other warrant factions in Monrovia. Because I spoken occasionally against these crimes, I'm a wanted man by men loyal to these groups that still roam the streets of Monrovia.
    For this reasons, I was seen as obstacle to some members of rebel within these factions, later became the government forces in Liberia.

Also,because of the roles as general secretary , of the SWO . It participated in the community against the war,helping the youths say no to rebel recruitment in 1991.

The SWO was able to halt and slowed the conscription and recruitment of nearly 500 ***** and the use of child soldiers in the Barnesville estate and it's surroundings.
    This was seen as an achievements to ending the crisis but at the same time, its poses as serious threat to loyalists, supporters and NPFL sympathizers.
    Because of the initiatives of SWO in 1991-1992, I was elected to become secretary for constituency No.8 in the Unity Party of Liberia.
    I worked with controversial critic, and national vice chairman of (UP),Richard Holder who served as a representative to SWO on national level.
    Also a former contestant for the house in 1985 general and presidential election for Bensonville district.

1993-1996 superintendent for careyburg district, assistant minister for youth and sport republic of Liberia. I worked and attended, public rallies, political seminars and other political meeting at the unity party head quarter in Monrovia with controversial figure until 1997 prior to election .
    Because of my personal relationship to this national critics, vice chairman of the Unity party of liberia . I was threaten as collaborator.
    As a secretary general for the SWO those accomplished reflected on me. I was responsible to conduct the day to day affairs of the organization, attended political
    These are few reason why I'm appling for Asylum including the 1999 rape of my sister , who later told, threats made to her about my returned to Liberia. I be dead!!!

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 21, 2003 at 07:46 PM.]

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 21, 2003 at 07:47 PM.]

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 21, 2003 at 07:49 PM.]

I was member of a student wing organization(SWO) that criticized National patriotic front of Liberia(NPFL) in 1991-1997, on policies, toward bringing about peace to war torn Liberia as well other armed factions.
    Openly discussed and condemned NPFL roles in the Liberian civil war atrocities, massacres, conscription, use of child soldiers by NPFL and other warrant factions in Monrovia. Because I spoken occasionally against these crimes, I'm a wanted man by men loyal to these groups that still roam the streets of Monrovia.
    For this reasons, I was seen as obstacle to some members of rebel within these factions, later became the government forces in Liberia.

Also,because of the roles as general secretary , of the SWO . It participated in the community against the war,helping the youths say no to rebel recruitment in 1991.

The SWO was able to halt and slowed the conscription and recruitment of nearly 500 ***** and the use of child soldiers in the Barnesville estate and it's surroundings.
    This was seen as an achievements to ending the crisis but at the same time, its poses as serious threat to loyalists, supporters and NPFL sympathizers.
    Because of the initiatives of SWO in 1991-1992, I was elected to become secretary for constituency No.8 in the Unity Party of Liberia.
    I worked with controversial critic, and national vice chairman of (UP),Richard Holder who served as a representative to SWO on national level.
    Also a former contestant for the house in 1985 general and presidential election for Bensonville district.

1993-1996 superintendent for careyburg district, assistant minister for youth and sport republic of Liberia. I worked and attended, public rallies, political seminars and other political meeting at the unity party head quarter in Monrovia with controversial figure until 1997 prior to election .
    Because of my personal relationship to this national critics, vice chairman of the Unity party of liberia . I was threaten as collaborator.
    As a secretary general for the SWO those accomplished reflected on me. I was responsible to conduct the day to day affairs of the organization, attended political
    These are few reason why I'm appling for Asylum including the 1999 rape of my sister , who later told, threats made to her about my returned to Liberia. I be dead!!!

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 21, 2003 at 07:46 PM.]

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 21, 2003 at 07:47 PM.]

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 21, 2003 at 07:49 PM.]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources