Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I have case transferred? Need Legal advice on this please!! Am very confused!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    You need a good attorney, and this issue can be dealt with in either office. I would look to current office to dispose of this matter first. As I mentioned before inother post, if divorce was valid then there should be no problems getting this resolved. I provice free legal advice at email immigrationsolutions@hotmail.com.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I petioned for my husband 2 years ago, but due to complications he still hasn't received his greencard and our file's been stuck in investigations (explained in more detail in my other post). We applied through the Los Angeles office, but now are moving to Boston. My husband is already there, and I'll be there in another month. My question is: should we have the case transferred over there? We've gotten opposite advice from different attorneys as to what to do. Some advise us not to transfer the case, saying it would take twice as long, and the case would have to start over again from point zero. Others tell us we should definitely have it transferred there if that is where we will be living....saying that it could raise suspicion if we do not. Please...anyone who knows about this...can you tell us what would be our best option? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Should I have case transferred? Need Legal advice on this please!! Am very confused!!

I petioned for my husband 2 years ago, but due to complications he still hasn't received his greencard and our file's been stuck in investigations (explained in more detail in my other post). We applied through the Los Angeles office, but now are moving to Boston. My husband is already there, and I'll be there in another month. My question is: should we have the case transferred over there? We've gotten opposite advice from different attorneys as to what to do. Some advise us not to transfer the case, saying it would take twice as long, and the case would have to start over again from point zero. Others tell us we should definitely have it transferred there if that is where we will be living....saying that it could raise suspicion if we do not. Please...anyone who knows about this...can you tell us what would be our best option? Thank you
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney