• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Swissnuts I-751 & I-864 obsessive questions

Its the same old Song
    HOw do you keep the music playing
    ONE MORE TIME

How many more tunes do we have listen to????

Every one of your questions have been answered here in depth!! Not once, but many times, And to date you have done Nothing with the divorce or BCIS!! oh. and please dont answer me back with the violins and soap box about loving your husband and being used. WE KNOW!! We know this and we felt your pain. but now you are insulting the intelligence of this board by trying to re-ask the same questions that you were already given answers to previously.

PLEASE DO US ALL A BIG FAVOR. ..Please make a personal visit to your local BCIS office to the fraud/criminal investigation unit and talk to an officer about your case and let them advise you what you should do, and what verbage you should use in correspondance relative to your situation. AFTER YO DO THAT....please come back to the board and let us know what they told you to do for others in your situation. And dont be scared to do this with them, becuase they will most likely not do anything until you give them written permission to pursue.

Next thing.. file for the divorce. u r in a no fault state. the software for this is cheap. under $50. HE's Not COMING BACK.. not even in a dream!!!!!

YOu will feel so much better once you **** and get off the pot. You sound like such a nice lady and we are rooting for you to heal NOw stop using that Calvin Klein perfume and get out there and do something

Its the same old Song
    HOw do you keep the music playing
    ONE MORE TIME

How many more tunes do we have listen to????

Every one of your questions have been answered here in depth!! Not once, but many times, And to date you have done Nothing with the divorce or BCIS!! oh. and please dont answer me back with the violins and soap box about loving your husband and being used. WE KNOW!! We know this and we felt your pain. but now you are insulting the intelligence of this board by trying to re-ask the same questions that you were already given answers to previously.

PLEASE DO US ALL A BIG FAVOR. ..Please make a personal visit to your local BCIS office to the fraud/criminal investigation unit and talk to an officer about your case and let them advise you what you should do, and what verbage you should use in correspondance relative to your situation. AFTER YO DO THAT....please come back to the board and let us know what they told you to do for others in your situation. And dont be scared to do this with them, becuase they will most likely not do anything until you give them written permission to pursue.

Next thing.. file for the divorce. u r in a no fault state. the software for this is cheap. under $50. HE's Not COMING BACK.. not even in a dream!!!!!

YOu will feel so much better once you **** and get off the pot. You sound like such a nice lady and we are rooting for you to heal NOw stop using that Calvin Klein perfume and get out there and do something

Comment

4 Now:

Once again, you have no idea what I have already done with regard to BCIS or termination of my marriage, so please don't presume.

The questions I posted today are necessary for me to know, as whether or not you agree, is really not important. I wish all of you could stop complaining of my so called " obesession", which it is not, and refrain from considering me as venegeful, which I am not.

In all of the discussions on this board, I have heard time and time again that I can report fraud to the BCIS, but that it is not always successful. So why is it wrong to see what other options are available to make certain that if my spouse refutes the claim of marriage fraud and prevails, what could I do to make sure that I am no longer obliged under the I864?

Comment

You are stuck with I-864 unless he is deported.
        But the I-864 is mostly a formality, it does not apply to consumder debt, student loans, or important stuff, just public benefits, and it does not even involve medicare... nothing to worry about..

Comment

Aguila: I am glad you are so confident that there is noting to worry about, but we are talking about my husband here, who does not work full time, is involved with a woman who knows how to get around any system, and I am concerned that my husband would use Public means if he felt he could.

What about unemployment, is that a public benefit, or is it just welfare, food stamps etc?

Comment

The public benefits are listed defined by BCIS are listed in their website, I know for fact that food stamps and welfare fall under those, unemployment does not qualify.

Comment

Listen if your marriage failed is not only your husband's fault, even if he only married you for the gc you could have make him falling in love or at least had a nice relationship that might he would have never commited adultery, and left you.
              Switzerland is not like any third-world country, I don't think he would come to the US just for a green card, he must have loved you, I just have hear your side of the story, I am not against you I disagree with you because if I were in your situation I would file for divorce immediately and move on, in life you never paid back with the same coin (I am trying to translate something we say in Spanish).
              Also THE ONE FROM ABOVE know about everything and he will pay all the wrong things he has done. It is not healthy for you, and instead of worriying about the AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT I-864 you should be worried that you still married to your husband because any debt that he is incurring is DEBT OF THE MARRIAGE.

I don't think you want to be involved in a marriage fraud investigation, you might get in troubles too, he might claim that he paid you money for gc etc etc, and then is his word against yours, and trust me it could get very complicated, and in the future you might fall in love with another alien and you won't be able to help him for example.

Comment

Aguila:

I realize that I have asked many questions, for advise and information. Many of you can't simply understand why I ask them, but I assure you that I am keen on knowing all of the pitfalls that I may encounter along the way.

Just let's remember, that my husband, in his attempt to get what it is that he wanted, pre-empted each step of the BCIS process, with a clearly plotted scheme. It was premeditated...and this is why I ask for information both with regard to what I should do, and also with regard to what he MIGHT also be thinking of doing to foil actions taken on my part. Many of you are frustrated with my procedure, I am sure, but I think given that my husband thought through this whole situation from the day we were married through the first 2 yrs of our marriage, I think it is important for me also to look ahead to whatever could happen, as well.

Aguila, you wrote "Listen if your marriage failed is not only your husband's fault, even if he only married you for the gc you could have make him falling in love or at least had a nice relationship that might he would have never commited adultery, and left you.
                Switzerland is not like any third-world country, I don't think he would come to the US just for a green card, he must have loved you"...how can you even say that? If someone has a goal in mind which is so important to him that he would risk to possible consequences both immmigration and criminal, do you think that I his wife can persuade him otherwise? This is quite unreasonable of you to consider, really. For your information I am a loving and caring wife, that is why this matter impacted me so dramatically....It was shock to me to learn all that had gone on.

Also, how can you say that you are sure he came to USA for love? Do you say that to all marriage fraud participants? Marriage fraud is not only the option for people who live in third world countries, you know. And in so far as love is concerned, my husband came to the USA more than 2.5 yrs before we were married...it is highly possible that when he arrived at that time, he thought he had the RIGHT feelings to make a life with me, perhaps it was even love he felt for me...but if that feeling subsides and there isn't the RIGHT intention at the point when we were to marry...it was wrong for him to proceed. Also, my husband may have had the right thought when he considered leaving Switzerland, but if those feelings subsided before we married, then how deep were they to begin with? This whole process has been 8 years, from start to finish and my feelings have not changed, because they are sincere, and I was committed from the beginning and am still, despite the fact that my husband commited adultery. I know you find that hard to believe, but that is why I said that to fall out of love within a short period of time, such as in SEEL's case is indeed suspicious. Furthermore, why not consider that my husband NEVER took counseling with me, although I asked him over and over again, but I have been in counsleing since this ordeal began last year. Another consideration is that if my husband wanted to save the marriage he would have taken counseling too, either alone or with me, instead once he announed that he was in love with his Mistress, they went to counseling together to make their relationship stronger. What does that say to you? I know what it says to me!!

Comment

Aguila:

There is one more point I'd like to make... The process from non-immigrant status (k-1) through to GC recipient involves MANY stages. At each stage the alien and the USC spouse have not only an opportunity, but alos an obligation to each other to be honest about their intention to be married. Signing each form and application throughout this multi-stage process, is a confirmation that they have both given thought t o the situation. Ina post by STEEL, yo admitted it looks suspicous for him to jointly sign and then within months want out o a marriage. I feel the same way about my husnad too.

I realize that we are on opposite sides of the fence in the immmgiration world...you are indeed an alien seeking a GC through marriage, and are in a broken marriage facing consequences of that from the alien's point of view, and I am a sponsoring USC wife in a broken marriage looking at a situation from a completely different perspective. Perhaps it hasn't occured to you, but I can also see your reticence and apprehension for what lies ahead and I understand your point of view. It appears you have difficulty walking in my shoes, and perhaps that is because you think of me and anticipate that I might be thinking as your USC spouse does.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation