X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO MOHAN OR ANYONE WHO CAN HELP...WAIVER OF HARDSHIP

could someone help please ?

My AOS based on a mariage to USC was denied because of misrepresentation of facts. waivers of hardship denied three time.
    after 10 months of denial the ins did not send me a notice to see a judge. the INS sent my file to missouri facility for filing. for them it's an inactive file .
    i have a new lawyer which said that I have some chance if i file again for the waiver. I agree on
    that since i have some papers that prove that nothing was misrepresented and that my ex lawyer never submitted,
    my new lawyer asked to retrieve the file.
    my question is do i still have the right to file again for AOS even if my file was already sent to the filing department as being inactive ?
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.

could someone help please ?

My AOS based on a mariage to USC was denied because of misrepresentation of facts. waivers of hardship denied three time.
    after 10 months of denial the ins did not send me a notice to see a judge. the INS sent my file to missouri facility for filing. for them it's an inactive file .
    i have a new lawyer which said that I have some chance if i file again for the waiver. I agree on
    that since i have some papers that prove that nothing was misrepresented and that my ex lawyer never submitted,
    my new lawyer asked to retrieve the file.
    my question is do i still have the right to file again for AOS even if my file was already sent to the filing department as being inactive ?
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.

Comment

Most of the time I ask people to be careful for filing the waiver specially I-601. its not a matter of filling forms, its to prove hardship which has extreme level to the USC spouse or child/ern.
      I will say straight to your face, if you apply again It will be denied. Better you should file the AOS again then filing waiver again and again. This lawyer may want a piece of you too. But he already know the result.
      IF you tell me the whole history I might be able to tell you if filing waiver is better or applying AOS again have good chances.

Comment

Hi Mohan,

thank you for your reeply. well I cannot file for
        AOS without a waiver as I said in my post because
        of the misrepresentation. But i do have new facts for the waiver too so what do you think ?
        What is it you want to know ?
        Thank you so much for your replyyyyyyyyyy
        and regarding my last question, do you think I still open my file even if it was already considered as a closed and filed one ?
        THANK YOU AGAIN..PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS

Comment

And by the way I do already have an approved
          I-130.

Comment

Please answer this.

You have your waiver denied three times. What makes you think service will approve your waiver fourth time.? reason/ comments? change in situation/condition?

As its a case of mis rep, nothing can be changed which is already in your file.
            Do U or your attorney really think that INS will active an inactive file just to see one repeated form which they already seen it three time and not approved? you are miscalculating here.
            Best thing is to startover. File I-485 again with G325 and I-864 and 864A. and I-601 togather. I know you are talking here $ 255+ $50 for fingerprint and + waiver fees , but thats the route you have to take. don't fight the battle which you already lost..

about the presumption that 601 is not approved in first time or service will approve it in 3-4th time ?, I,m sorry to say that it only happend in the case of not filing the waiver professionally. Its not the aliens mistake but the attorney who don't know how and what to write in waiver. You will see very less attorney's who have expertise in 601. everyone will say yes I will file it but ask them if they have any proof of aproval and what rate?
            I don,t want to you to think that I am not supportive, but i,m telling the truth in my experience.
            I want to know what information was wrongly provided to service ,in which the waiver required>

Comment

What kind of misrepresentation was there, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

THANK YOU mOHAN FOR YOUR REPLY..DON'T WORRY I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BE SUPPORTIVE..I AM JUST LOOKING FOR A PLAIN TRUE FACTS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVIDING THAT.

My previous waivers were filed by my ex lawyers and no facts were submitted to prove anything . he never asked me for anything and as you said they were not done professionnaly.
                the reason i am filing again for the waiver mohan is that I have new facts to prove that they were no misrepresentation in there just miscommunications. and i also have some new facts
                regarding my daughter.
                so do you think with news facts it's worth filing again ?

for me :
                Misrepresentaion : did not mention that my husband was usc.

Comment

Oh by the way mohan, I am filing everything all over again not just the waiver that 's what's my lawyer is saying it's better to do. I am not only filing the waiver byitself no.
                  thank you so much mohan...you rockkkkkkkk

Comment

You got it.

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH MOHANNNNNNNNNNNN

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms