Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umash or Mohan please help

Hi Ive been married to an American Citizen for 2 years and 4 months now, my wife filed I130 first on my behalf wich after an interview it was approved that was on August of 2002,well after that INS gave me 30 days to file 485 AOS to get my residence card wich i did on time i recieved a confirmation letter on september saying that they got my application and that its gonna take 9 months for them to call me for a new interview for AOS well its been already more then 9 months and i havent heard from them yet i have my work permission and my SSN already like right after my I130 was approved but the thing is that they havent even call me for fingerprints or anything like that so i dont really know whats going on (I know that Memphis office is one of the fastest one but as i said not even fingerprinted yet)so my wife was thinking about going to memphis and try to find out wats going on, do you think this would be a good idea because its weird that they havent even call me yet for fingerprints what do you think i should do please answer me tell me what to do thanks alot

Hi Ive been married to an American Citizen for 2 years and 4 months now, my wife filed I130 first on my behalf wich after an interview it was approved that was on August of 2002,well after that INS gave me 30 days to file 485 AOS to get my residence card wich i did on time i recieved a confirmation letter on september saying that they got my application and that its gonna take 9 months for them to call me for a new interview for AOS well its been already more then 9 months and i havent heard from them yet i have my work permission and my SSN already like right after my I130 was approved but the thing is that they havent even call me for fingerprints or anything like that so i dont really know whats going on (I know that Memphis office is one of the fastest one but as i said not even fingerprinted yet)so my wife was thinking about going to memphis and try to find out wats going on, do you think this would be a good idea because its weird that they havent even call me yet for fingerprints what do you think i should do please answer me tell me what to do thanks alot

Comment

Check your case online with your A#.

If you don't have one call your local office or inquire personally.

Good luck.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

It would be better if you and your wife can go to Immigration Officer personally to enquire about this. First of try to check status online, if you are unable to do that, then you must visit that office.
        Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed