medical exam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you send your application for your AOS and I-130 and I-765 without your medical exam? do INS give you a certain date to send it to them? because i'm planning on getting marry next week and i don't have the money for the medical exam. I don't want my application to be rejected because of the medical exam.

Comment

Depends under what category of I-485 you file. Read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Hi....can anyone help me? I will be going for my K-1 interview later this year but the problem is I can't obtain my immunization records. I have called my doctor's office and several other health departments but I think my records have been deleted. I know I had my MMR shots as a child but I have no proof of this now. Will I need to have these shots again and if so is there any health risks involved? I am very worried about this so any advice will be appreciated...thanks

Comment

If you will look up the post above you, I explained everything about your delimma re immunization.

Comment

As I said earlier I don't have proof of MMR shots, but I (& my Mum)! know I had them as a kid. I am not concerned with having them again, there weren't any side effects last time, so I presume all will be OK this time. If a blood test is available as proof of earlier shots may be I'll opt for that. I hope to go for exam in thee next couple of weeks, I'll let you know what happens for future reference.

Comment

As what I said in my earlier post you can ask for blood test and you will know if you have those antibodies in your system. If you did MMR before it will show in your test and your own doctor will certify that. No doctor will give you an immunization that you already have, what they need is just some proof that you got it and that proof is blood test.

Comment

Cheers Brownfox, it will save me a few $$'s then!

Comment

Thanks Dede and Brownfox for your info, i'll be checking with my Doctor about this

Comment

Your information is correct brownfox. I contacted the Embassy Doctor and they confirmed that a bloot test will prove I had my MMR shots as a child. They told me that some people opt to have the shots again and that it's ok to do that....Once again thanks for your info

Comment

Very good news, Releived!

Comment

See it's not really complicated.Happy to hear that. Goodluck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation