X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenon17
    replied
    As an advocate for transparency and security in online trading, the broker Finex has piqued my interest. Their unwavering commitment to regulatory compliance, evident through registrations under BAPPEBTI and KBI, showcases their dedication to establishing a secure trading environment. Furthermore, their collaboration with reputable exchanges such as Jakarta Futures Exchange and Indonesia Commodity and Derivatives Exchange enhances the credibility of their services. The diverse range of tradable assets, encompassing forex, commodities, metals, and stock indices, impressed me. It's commendable to witness broker finex prioritizing the needs and interests of Indonesian traders. hope my answer will be useful for you!

Leave a comment:

• Koferon
    replied
    I've been using EXANTE as my broker, and so far, the experience has been quite solid. One major plus is that you can trade over a million financial instruments from a single account, covering stocks, ETFs, bonds, and more. The trading platform is reliable and accessible on the web, mobile devices, and desktops. Plus, EXANTE holds licenses from several organizations, including FCA (UK) and MFSA (Malta), ensuring a level of regulatory compliance.

On the downside, the minimum deposit requirements are a bit high, which might be a turn-off for small investors. Customization options are limited, and unfortunately, you can't use third-party indicators on the terminal. Another thing to note is a flat €30 withdrawal fee, regardless of the amount.

In my personal experience, EXANTE has been reliable, and the transparent fee structure with competitive rates is a definite plus. If you want more details, there's a comprehensive review of EXANTE on Sharecast that might help you make an informed decision: https://www.sharecast.com/promoted/e...-and-more.html It covers everything from features to fees and more.

Leave a comment:

• Chukky
    started a topic How to Choose a Reliable Broker?

How to Choose a Reliable Broker?

Hey everyone! I'm diving into the world of trading and investing, and I've been overwhelmed by the number of brokers out there. I'm struggling to figure out the key criteria to consider when choosing a broker. Any advice on how to make this decision? And if you've got any recommendations for trustworthy brokers with a good track record, I'd love to hear about them!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney