Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long to get EAD

Hello, i got married two weeks ago and i'm sending the whole package of AOS I-130, I-485, I-765 tommorrow. I came here with a F-1 visa and got EAD for optional practical training. It expired 7 months ago and i was wondering how long it will take to get my EAD while i wait for AOS. My wife is a USC and i'm not in any of the special registration groups. I also don't have any criminal records. How long it will take me to get EAD?
    Thanks

Hello, i got married two weeks ago and i'm sending the whole package of AOS I-130, I-485, I-765 tommorrow. I came here with a F-1 visa and got EAD for optional practical training. It expired 7 months ago and i was wondering how long it will take to get my EAD while i wait for AOS. My wife is a USC and i'm not in any of the special registration groups. I also don't have any criminal records. How long it will take me to get EAD?
    Thanks

Comment

I was told 45 days for EAD by a lawyer. A friend of mine got her EAD in a month.

Dwonder, my case is similar to yours. My OPT expired a year ago and I'm getting married to a US citizen. The lawyer told me that my overstay will be pardoned and it's not a problem, but he will charge $2500.00 for his service. Did you hire a lawyer or did you do everything on your own? Which is better? thanks.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation