• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gokek
    replied
    Originally posted by shades View Post
    Hello -

I'm a permanent resident based on Asylum. I'm thinking about taking a few trips to Europe (mainly France, Italy, Greece and Spain) and to Argentina and Brazil using a refugee travel document. I wonder if customs officials in these countries are familiar with refugee travel documents and whether people had smooth experiences traveling with refugee travel documents or not. If you've travelled with a refugee travel document before, I would appreciate it if you can share your experiences with it abroad and returning to the US.

Thanks in advance
    http://doramasflix.cl/

Leave a comment:

• vepaj64530
    replied
    It's extremely educational and you are clearly exceptionally proficient around there. You have opened my eyes to differing sees on this point with fascinating and strong substance. certified document translation

Leave a comment:

• july78y
    replied
    Oh, this is so cool! My best friend develops travel sites and once he was telling me about a wonderful site ticketinghub, where people who organize trips, various events can sell their tickets! The use is also very simple - you can register, look for partners, find customers and also develop your business. Definitely recommend it!

Leave a comment:

• linellea
    replied
    Hello! I really love to travel, and recently decided to create my own travel course to an interesting place in Europe! But I need help selling tickets. Help me find people for me.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Those countries recognize the US Refugee Travel Document for use as a replacement for a passport. However it does not substitute for a visa.

Leave a comment:

• shades
    replied
    Hello -

I'm a permanent resident based on Asylum. I'm thinking about taking a few trips to Europe (mainly France, Italy, Greece and Spain) and to Argentina and Brazil using a refugee travel document. I wonder if customs officials in these countries are familiar with refugee travel documents and whether people had smooth experiences traveling with refugee travel documents or not. If you've travelled with a refugee travel document before, I would appreciate it if you can share your experiences with it abroad and returning to the US.

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• shades
    started a topic Traveling with a refugee travel document

Traveling with a refugee travel document

Hello -

Thanks in advance
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation