Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please.....Sammy, I would like your opinion on this matter.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utbeba
    replied
    Thanks for your time....

Leave a comment:

• SAMMY
    replied
    I don't want to go into details on this situation. All I can say that if you feel a crime was committed then it is your moral duty and obligation to report to authority. However, keep in mind that you need to have some kind of solid information to support your claim, otherwise you will be prosecuted for wasting the valuable time and resources of govt officials. And then, your action would also be considered as an act of personal rage and jealousy for self-serving reason. However, you may always call authorities being annoymous if you don't want to be identified, but make sure to call them from payphone, otherwise they would be able to track you down. And if you want to deal with BCIS then make sure to call local field investigation office, crime investigation dept. in BCIS, FBI [since FBI has become the main immigration-enforcement agency after 9/11], and BCIS headquarter and service center that falls under this person's jurisdiction. Don't just rely on only one office, because-most of time they ignore.

Leave a comment:

• Utbeba
    replied
    the guy doesn't like women he likes man.... that's what the ******means

Leave a comment:

• Utbeba
    replied
    Well, the thing is this. I have a friend that married someone to be here legally. He married this girl and they live separetely but they have everything in both names. He is *** and lives out of rich ***s in Pompano Beach
    florida. The guy hired my good friend and he is Doing businnes here in utah because it's easier for him than florida. So he never paid her and she quit because he was a **** and dishonest. I know the guy personally but I don't talk to him anymore after I found out how he was using people to get ahead in life. The woman that is married to him has a kid and is not from the US but she is a citizen now. My friend told me to do something about it and I don't feel comfortable going to INS but she says that because I knew about this whole thing I could be prosecuted.....because i'm complice of this whole thing but I am not involve with him at all, I don't even talked to him since I found out what he was doing
    ???? I don't think they can but I don't know how the law works in all of these..

Leave a comment:

• SAMMY
    replied
    First of all, I don't prefer to discuss a matter privately without knowing in advance the detail of it over this board. As well, I stongly believe if you post your issue here in details, someone will give you the right insights.

Second, I guess-the question you have is related to personal choice, since you are juggling with two different touchy feelings. I meant- at one side- you don't want to ruin someone's life, but on the other hand-you want to do the right thing.

Sorry, I don't want to comment on these kind of touchy situations. I believe you should follow your own instinct or your own sense that you believe is right thing to do.

Leave a comment:

• Utbeba
    replied
    Sammy, I have read some of the messages that you have posted and I think you are a very interesting person with a lot of Knowledge.... I would like your opinion on the matter.If you want me to be more explicit and tell you more detail just send me an E-mail to Merlindav@hotmail.com

If you find that someone is doing some type of fraud, what would you do?

Because of course I want to do the right thing but I don't want to ruin their lives and also if they have children, the guilt is even worst.

I don't like to bring harm to people and I have a huge heart and I don't know what to do.

What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Please.....Sammy, I would like your opinion on this matter.

Sammy, I have read some of the messages that you have posted and I think you are a very interesting person with a lot of Knowledge.... I would like your opinion on the matter.If you want me to be more explicit and tell you more detail just send me an E-mail to Merlindav@hotmail.com

If you find that someone is doing some type of fraud, what would you do?

Because of course I want to do the right thing but I don't want to ruin their lives and also if they have children, the guilt is even worst.

I don't like to bring harm to people and I have a huge heart and I don't know what to do.

What do you think?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation