Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Question

Also worth reminding that employing people will cost you money.
    Extra insurance, damage/neglect to your vehicle,(they will not treat it as you would as it isn't their property) and of course wages.
    You would need to be making a sizable profit on the runs you were not doing the driving yourself for this to work financially for you.
    If not it is to easy to run a business to pay other peoples wages without it being financially profitable for you.
    Just my opinion from employing and running a business for 31 years, but good luck whatever you decide.

Absolutely agree with you there. Adding employees definitely adds to your overhead costs – insurance, potential vehicle damage, and of course, their wages. It's crucial that the additional business they bring in covers these costs, and then some. It's all too easy to end up just covering expenses and not actually making a profit for yourself. From my own experience, especially in a service business, it's vital to weigh the costs against the potential income carefully.

Comment

Drawing from my own experience with a small online retail venture, I encountered a series of challenges that compelled me to reevaluate my approach. I found that taking the time to meticulously clear outstanding debts, diligently save funds, and refine my business plan laid a solid foundation for future success. It's essential to feel financially secure when making the transition from an employee to an entrepreneur. During this critical period, I started to use AdSpy. It helped me refine my advertising strategies, precisely pinpointing the right target audiences, conducting thorough niche research, and keeping a close watch on my competitors' advertising campaigns.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation