Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kumna,

I DO NOT have children with this man. He has an illegitmate child with another woman, that was conceived in our apartment, in our bed, during our engagement, after he signed the Letter of Intent. I will repeat, I found this out after my divorce and after I submitted the original documentation to USCIS and made the call to ICE. Please reread my posts.

I have not spoken to you in any gutterspeak and I don't think your Mother taught you to speak this way with women, nor do I deserve it from you.

Further and lastly, everything I have spoken of is the truth and I came here for the answers to the questions I posted.

Marines are all about honor. I am not sexually nor ever have been sexually or romantically involved with my friends. I am fully capable of having a friend, male or female, without ***. Some people out there think I am a worthy person to know.

I am sorry if there are members of this forum that disagree with my standing up for myself on this issue and taking the action that I did.

On the love of my daughter, I will return when there is a ruling on this case and prove to one or all of you, with documents, everything and more that I have posted.

I am not Son of Michael, nor am I related to him in anyway. A side note to SOM, please accept my apologies, I appreciate your defense of my position.

R911

Comment

Rap; Ignore the fraudsters on this board. They are defending their own fraudulent actions by fighting us. Do not leave; fight the good fight.

Semper Fi !!!

Comment

Rapunzel,

Have you tried this place Fraud victims

There are some good guys there that may be able to give some advice.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Rap; be very cautious with dealing with some posters here that pretend they are helping you. Fraudsters often pretend to be "victims" and offer "help" as a way to gain sympathy and trust. The main clue is anyone that claims to be a "victim" of domestic violence or an advocate of such claims. Domestic Violence is a fraud 99.999 % of the time. There are a number of predators on this site that play this game because fraud victims are usually susceptible to having these people prey on them again. I will send you a "private message" (PM) on a couple of these people that you should avoid at all costs here.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
            It's so obvious....this whole thread stinks to High Heaven!

This is freaking SOM talking to himself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Koller,
            That last reply did it. That was a very acute observation.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
              It's so obvious....this whole thread stinks to High Heaven!

This is freaking SOM talking to himself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Koller,
              That last reply did it. That was a very acute observation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, yup......a cute, that's what I am referenced as most often.
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                Rap; be very cautious with dealing with some posters here that pretend they are helping you. Fraudsters often pretend to be "victims" and offer "help" as a way to gain sympathy and trust. The main clue is anyone that claims to be a "victim" of domestic violence or an advocate of such claims. Domestic Violence is a fraud 99.999 % of the time. There are a number of predators on this site that play this game because fraud victims are usually susceptible to having these people prey on them again. I will send you a "private message" (PM) on a couple of these people that you should avoid at all costs here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An inflated consciousness is always egocentric of nothing but its own existence. It is incapable of learning from the past, incapable of understanding contemporary events, and incapable of drawing right conclusions about the future. It is hypnotized by itself and therefore cannot be argued with. It inevitably dooms itself to calamities that must strike it dead.

Carl Jung

I couldn't have said it any better!!
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">“...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this quote may say it better than the one previously posted....and we could add, "to stand up for what you believe in."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kumna:
                    Rapunzel911, you dont get it.

An example of immigration fraud would be: you got married only administratively, never met and never lived together and filled the paperwork for immigration. As long as the guy can establish the following facts, he will be ok: Did you get married? Check
                    Did he water his seed in your blond garden? Check (You have kids together).
                    Did you live together? Check (your own statement).
                    That's it.
                    Think about it for a second: you went to USCIS and convinced them that the marriage was legit and they gave him the paper. Now, you come back with a baby saying the marriage was a fraud. What version should the uscis believe? The hapy or the bitter you?
                    Another this you fail to understand is that the goal of uscis is not to babysit spoiled american borns but rather to protect the values america stands for. Because you were born here does not make you any better than any other immigrant. You have done nothing to prove your commitment to America for, you were born here, that is, american by luck. I find your comments condescending to claim that this guy has no respect for America. He has left the country he was born in, to me that is a big commitment.
                    Also, although we are hearing one side of the story, some things you said do not sit well with me. I find it hard to believe that a father will abandon his children. Women, women! They do their little tricks in the dark and when the man has had enough, they are the first to come out and play the victim.
                    You say you have marine friends, could one of them be the real father? I hope that we are not dealing with a Jerry springish situation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absurd. Someone can spend 2-3 years, even longer, to perpetrate a fraud. Bernie Madoff spent decades pulling off a Ponzi scheme. Fraudsters have no conscience or soul and can do incredible things to get what they want. People would kill for a green card. Someone can deceive an American, even to the point of having s e x and babies just for the almighty green card. This is why men should only use a good agency like the ones below to meet sincere women. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Absurd. Someone can spend 2-3 years, even longer, to perpetrate a fraud. Bernie Madoff spent decades pulling off a Ponzi scheme. Fraudsters have no conscience or soul and can do incredible things to get what they want. People would kill for a green card. Someone can deceive an American, even to the point of having s e x and babies just for the almighty green card."

Many from afar learn their whole life how to best decieve Americans and save/Better their family's future in USA. Extreme teachings passed down from one generation to another in hopes that one child would eventually succeed to plant the seed in America to open the gate for the rest of the family. 100% TRUTH!!! reality.
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

all i am getting from this is a relationship that doesn’t seem to be working, you have put your blonde faith into this and u have been told I dont love you, wut is it u need help with?????? u been told I dont love you.....' doesn’t mean nothing to you, beside this, you the one who got his *** and BBQ'ed his fruit in your own backyard, whatever direction u take this into, remember you have invested enough loss in how much time u put in for this, just let God deal with him and just move on' you wanna hurt him and ship him back home, well do it but get over it and know one thing for a fact, a man would never ever tell a woman i never loved u unless its in exchange of the fact he knew it for a fact that she was desperate for him to be with' i am sorry but he just told you i never loved you sweetie so what is it u are tryin to think further of doing on this, btw, since u are blonde and cute, u have younger sis who never been to Cuba??????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                        all i am getting from this is a relationship that doesn’t seem to be working, you have put your blonde faith into this and u have been told I dont love you, wut is it u need help with?????? u been told I dont love you.....' doesn’t mean nothing to you, beside this, you the one who got his *** and BBQ'ed his fruit in your own backyard, whatever direction u take this into, remember you have invested enough loss in how much time u put in for this, just let God deal with him and just move on' you wanna hurt him and ship him back home, well do it but get over it and know one thing for a fact, a man would never ever tell a woman i never loved u unless its in exchange of the fact he knew it for a fact that she was desperate for him to be with' i am sorry but he just told you i never loved you sweetie so what is it u are tryin to think further of doing on this, btw, since u are blonde and cute, u have younger sis who never been to Cuba?????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Abercrombie Toronto,

Interesting that you would reply to me. LOL

Let's see, were you his female tour guide with the great driving skills?

If you are a man, well, are you with the Mississagua underground that "helps" and then exploits Cubans when they leave their sponsors?

Or are you one of the "runners" that MOC'd one of the Canadian girls?

I doubt very much you posted to me in a friendly way...and the word is out on what is happening.

Time to even the score and we have home field advantage.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rapunzel911:

I doubt very much you posted to me in a friendly way...and the word is out on what is happening.

Sweetheart, U're giving me NO OPTION but to speak to you with Sympathy....., cause honestly i have no clue what you were talking about, i dont owe you any friendly respond to pretend that i am supportive to what direction you and your affair is leading to, but i owe you to keep the line of respect and being fair and unbiased to you and your ex husband and btw, we never heard his side of the story because he si worth listening to as well,,,,,,' keep this on me honey,,,,' In life, when we seek ppl advice, we will come to certain negotiation which some of it might not be in our favor but it just represent the true part of why we screwed up...., whether you wanna call me a friend or not, just make sure you will never be the bottom of my concern because honestly i offered my thoughts and my conclusion was very clear wishing that things are and to be on your side and just move on, so i have no idea what NOT FRIENDLY that can be then????? how did u know i am from Mississauga?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                            [QUOTE]Originally posted by Rapunzel911:

how did u know i am from Mississauga? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Ambercrombie,

Networking and Immigration go hand in hand, wouldn't you agree? My original questions were satisfactorily answered by some of the other board members, but thanks for responding.

R911

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed