Marriage Fraud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rapunzel911:
    Ooohlala, what a pretty lady!

Because you all were so nice, I think you will enjoy this:

http://www.maxim.com/girls/gir...ayana-mendoza.html#1

Son of Michael,

I am very touched by your post, in fact, several times when I was reading last night, your bluntess and straightforwardness in your posts was something I admire. I am a rules girl and right is right and wrong is wrong.

We are doing fine, last year, well, I cried alot, not that it did any good.

My father always taught me, if a snake tries to bite you, cut off his head, don't wait until he tries a second time. LOL.

In my own way, I feel sorry for him, because I never lived the desperation he did, but that still does not excuse his treatment of me and my daughter.

R911 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for the post and the link ! You are correct; what is right is right and wrong is wrong; no excuses; no second chances - ever. I am the straight deal; no games, no lies, no tricks from me. I have not the patience, tolerance, lack of self respect or time for liars and fraudsters. Off with their slimey snake heads. These fraudsters are almost to be pitied but not quite. Desperation does not excuse this behavior. Your father has taught you well !! Congratulations !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thank you for the post and the link ! You are correct; what is right is right and wrong is wrong; no excuses; no second chances - ever. I am the straight deal; no games, no lies, no tricks from me. I have not the patience, tolerance, lack of self respect or time for liars and fraudsters. Off with their slimey snake heads. These fraudsters are almost to be pitied but not quite. Desperation does not excuse this behavior. Your father has taught you well !! Congratulations !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SonofMichael,

Muah, muah!

I pray that whoever makes the final ruling in this matter sees his actions just as clearly.

R911

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        keep it straight, or the more common paraphrase, up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmmmm, and how often do men think about this topic each day? Remind me. I forgot. LMAO.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rapunzel911:
          He is a highly educated man, but is only working part-time and is currently attending school in another city. He even asked for a fee waiver for the removal of his conditions, although he was going to the best gym and had a private trainer! This man is a very good con artist and I am ashamed that I was taken in, but I loved and married him in good faith.

What do you think is being done on his case now and do you believe it will be much longer before a decision is reached? He is an engineer, but I worry because I signed the AOS papers and if he chooses not to be employed and seeks public benefits that I will be held responsible. I consulted with an immigration attorney, but not afford counsel, so I did my own divorce and the immigration papers on my own. My thanks to all of you for any help or advice.

R911 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          I am not seeing any immigratin fraud. True, he was not truthful to you, but does not constitute immigration fraud. True, it appears he committed adultery, but that is not marriage fraud. and in each case, it appears the ex husband was not truthful.

The only thing that may be immigration related was the medical emergency. But it is unclear if that is the case.

But what Kumma was referring to was the fact taht just because you divorced an immigrant does not necessarily mean it is immigration fraud. you have been hurt, and you want to get back at him for hurting you. This is not an acusation toward you, but an opinion of what you wrote. You did not provide any detail of either immigrant fraud or marriage fraud, but you did provide violation of the marriage vows.

Chalk this up to experience and move on. If he is approved by USCIS than he has met the rules, if not, he will be asked to leave the country. Good luck to you.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Hmmmmmmm, and how often do men think about this topic each day? Remind me. I forgot. LMAO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

About every 30 seconds or so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see. Then, men must have very good multi-tasking skills - lol!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Hmmmmmmm, and how often do men think about this topic each day? Remind me. I forgot. LMAO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see what he meant. LOL. Men. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup! Men will be men - lol!

Comment

Nice to meet you ProudUSC, Frenchbee and Hudson!

Hudson, I understand what I have posted probably falls short of describing fraud, but I cannot at this time post all the details.

Suffice it to say, I consulted with an past immigration judge here locally and he personally walked me over to the DA's office, for fear of my life. His words, "FRAUD, little lady and you need to take action." Later, I did a consult with a prestigious immigration attorney that I know most or all of you are familiar with. I followed his coaching to the T. I am not an enabler, nor do I have much use for a cheater, if you don't want to be with me, don't, simple. Nor was this done for revenge, but I did spend the time making sure he can never do this to another woman. Sponsorship is a serious undertaking, but immigrating here is a priviledge, governed by rules that protect our country and it people. He has no respect for this country, it's rules or his wife. His choice and I have no second thoughts about the action I took.

Someday, when this is over, I will be more detailed. And I don't expect everyone to agree, how simple my life would have been to let him get away with it. I had a few Marine friends that would have loved to handle him their way, I believe in the system and it might work a little slow, but it does work.

R911

Comment

Hudson doesn't think there is any immigration fraud, anywhere, anytime. That is usually the view of the criminal class in this country.

Comment

It's so obvious....this whole thread stinks to High Heaven!

This is freaking SOM talking to himself.
                    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                      It's so obvious....this whole thread stinks to High Heaven!

This is freaking SOM talking to himself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what, Koller? You are very intuitive. I went back and reread this thread and I think you could be spot on.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
                        What a nice company on this board! I like how strong a woman you are Rapunzel, I wish I was so strong dealing with my problems and my divorce.
                        All I am do as of late is cry!

I like straight deal men like Son of Michael. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do not cry; be strong !!!! Thank you

Comment

This is close.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love the shoes

Comment

Rapunzel911, you dont get it.

An example of immigration fraud would be: you got married only administratively, never met and never lived together and filled the paperwork for immigration. As long as the guy can establish the following facts, he will be ok: Did you get married? Check
                            Did he water his seed in your blond garden? Check (You have kids together).
                            Did you live together? Check (your own statement).
                            That's it.
                            Think about it for a second: you went to USCIS and convinced them that the marriage was legit and they gave him the paper. Now, you come back with a baby saying the marriage was a fraud. What version should the uscis believe? The hapy or the bitter you?
                            Another this you fail to understand is that the goal of uscis is not to babysit spoiled american borns but rather to protect the values america stands for. Because you were born here does not make you any better than any other immigrant. You have done nothing to prove your commitment to America for, you were born here, that is, american by luck. I find your comments condescending to claim that this guy has no respect for America. He has left the country he was born in, to me that is a big commitment.
                            Also, although we are hearing one side of the story, some things you said do not sit well with me. I find it hard to believe that a father will abandon his children. Women, women! They do their little tricks in the dark and when the man has had enough, they are the first to come out and play the victim.
                            You say you have marine friends, could one of them be the real father? I hope that we are not dealing with a Jerry springish situation.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kumna:
                              Rapunzel911, you dont get it.

An example of immigration fraud would be: you got married only administratively, never met and never lived together and filled the paperwork for immigration. As long as the guy can establish the following facts, he will be ok: Did you get married? Check
                              Did he water his seed in your blond garden? Check (You have kids together).
                              Did you live together? Check (your own statement).
                              That's it.
                              Think about it for a second: you went to USCIS and convinced them that the marriage was legit and they gave him the paper. Now, you come back with a baby saying the marriage was a fraud. What version should the uscis believe? The hapy or the bitter you?
                              Another this you fail to understand is that the goal of uscis is not to babysit spoiled american borns but rather to protect the values america stands for. Because you were born here does not make you any better than any other immigrant. You have done nothing to prove your commitment to America for, you were born here, that is, american by luck. I find your comments condescending to claim that this guy has no respect for America. He has left the country he was born in, to me that is a big commitment.
                              Also, although we are hearing one side of the story, some things you said do not sit well with me. I find it hard to believe that a father will abandon his children. Women, women! They do their little tricks in the dark and when the man has had enough, they are the first to come out and play the victim.
                              You say you have marine friends, could one of them be the real father? I hope that we are not dealing with a Jerry springish situation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absurd. Someone can spend 2-3 years, even longer, to perpetrate a fraud. Bernie Madoff spent decades pulling off a Ponzi scheme. Fraudsters have no conscience or soul and can do incredible things to get what they want. People would kill for a green card. Someone can deceive an American, even to the point of having s e x and babies just for the almighty green card. This is why men should only use a good agency like the ones below to meet sincere women.

Comment

Michael, you have no authority to speak on this matter. We all know that you pray on little eastern european blonds desperate to get a green card. So, you should not be surprised to get burned from time to time.
                                Now as for Madoff, I think his investors should take a blame as well. Before I put my hard earned money in your hands, I will certainly do my due dilligence instead of naively relying on hersay. If you want to stop americans from being deceived, maybe you should petition the government to make sure that there is no right to citizenship by birth. No matter where you are born or who you parents are, you should earn your american citizenship. Maybe if american borns do that they will value this country more and become careful when they sponsor someone else for green card. If they fail to become citizen, send them to wherever their parents or great parents came from assumming that they are debt free and have no unresolved legal issues.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation