Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I book a flight for my pet with United Airlines?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I book a flight for my pet with United Airlines?

Traveling with pets on United requires planning and paperwork. United allows cats and dogs in FAA approved carriers that fit under the seat. Proper preparation makes the United Travel With Pets process smooth. Pets must remain in carriers for takeoff and landing. You must purchase a ticket and make a reservation at least 48 hours prior. Accepted breeds are limited and restricted dogs aren't allowed. Pets need updated vaccinations. Follow these steps for flight booking with pets on United Airlines.
    • Go to the United Airlines website and click on the Book a Flight tab.
    • Enter your travel information including your origin destination and travel dates.
    • On the next page under Additional Information click on the Add a Pet button.
    • Select the type of pet you are traveling with and the size of your pet's carrier.
    • Enter your pet's name and breed.
    • Review the pet travel policy and click on the Continue button.
    • Select your flight and continue with the booking process.

For further information contact the helpdesk at 1 (800) 864-8331 or 1 (844) 902-4930 (OTA-Skip Waiting). Or visit the Airlienspetpolicy site.

Howdy! One of the main reasons why many choose Chewy online to purchase pet supplies is its exceptional customer service. The company is committed to providing pet owners with a positive shopping experience, as evidenced by their caring and knowledgeable customer support team. If a customer has questions about products or needs help with an order, chewy customer service representatives are always ready to help and make recommendations, which is why customers appreciate them.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation