Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy_CSPA CSPA Case

easy_cspa what country are ur beneficiaries from so we can try to negotiate local embassy if they belong to same country as ours? so we could ask the mechanics of what process to be done especially in my case since my mom was issued visa already last november 14, 2002. i am an f3 derivative beneficiary, 24 years old. can i still get the visa although they have been issued visa just recently??

pls advice.

antman23

easy_cspa what country are ur beneficiaries from so we can try to negotiate local embassy if they belong to same country as ours? so we could ask the mechanics of what process to be done especially in my case since my mom was issued visa already last november 14, 2002. i am an f3 derivative beneficiary, 24 years old. can i still get the visa although they have been issued visa just recently??

pls advice.

antman23

Comment

Antman23:

My friend it is not a matter of negotiating with the local consulate/embassy. IMHO, law is the law. All other things being equal, the law should provide similar adjudication in USA, Mexico, India, Philippines and so on.

The local consulate will ultimately take its cue from the joint task force set up by INS and DOS. What we really need a "citiation" of a properly documented case in the absence of the delayed regulations.

That will only happen if an attorney writes about a ruling for one of his/her cases.

Comment

Antman23

I am sure you are covered by cspa, let us wait for the mechanics of the "AUTOMATIC CONVERION".

i SAID Before that the INS issued guidelines not very punctual but with the pressure going on, they might have been working on it already.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation