X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Davdah, could be that the name comes from Grease the movie, or a good kisser </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt that since I am the best there is. And I got the stalkers to prove it, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH C R A P!!! we Just Fixed DOLLY!!! Careful please!!! LMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Davdah, could be that the name comes from Grease the movie, or a good kisser </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt that since I am the best there is. And I got the stalkers to prove it, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    On the serious Side, those knowledge Sponges out there might find it Interesting to Compare/learn About the few remaining Commonwealths.

This poster may Not be within the commonweath???
    Over 1000 Jurisdictions and Methods/Rules In Va.

All I know about the "KISS". Is the first step to Yeeee Haaaaaa!!! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    When I lived in France as a kid, the other kids called it an English kiss. I don't know where that came from, but it was kind of funny.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    My goodness!! always Stereotyping People here! Maybe the Op just likes french fries alot?? LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that to Davdah? (read my post above ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was . I Guess It takes a long time to understand MIR?

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    My goodness!! always Stereotyping People here! Maybe the Op just likes french fries alot?? LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that to Davdah? (read my post above )

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    My goodness!! always Stereotyping People here! Maybe the Op just likes french fries alot?? LOL.
    Now the French Invented French Kissing??? More, More, More!!! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Davdah, could be that the name comes from Grease the movie, or a good kisser

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    If all Is agreed aprox. $700 - $1000. Does not include any possible immigration Related repercussions afterwards. If any??? VIRGINIA!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
    How long have you been in Wisconsin? Is your spouse in VA or with you in Winsconsin?

There maybe jurisdiction on which State you can file the divorce in you see.

For example if you both lived in VA and only you recently moved to WI, then the divorce has to be filed in VA. There is a minimum length of time that you have to reside in a State before you can file the divorce from your end, if you are not in same State as wife.

Some States require 1yr separation even before filing for divorce. Very complicated.

WI divorce laws

VA divorce laws </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Sprintgirl
    i am in Wi, he is in Va. He is my husband, and we separated about 1 month ago I moved to Wisconsin.
    How long will it take. I think he will file in VA. and what are the costs exactly?
    i;ll be back tomorrow thanks everybody! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry to say it will be VA.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">One of the spouses must have been a resident of Wisconsin for 6 months and of the county for 30 days immediately prior to filing where the divorce is filed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 yr separation it looks like. You need to read up on that link I gave you, it gives facts and laws.

Costs can be little if you both agree. In fact you don't even need lawyers if its very simple and both agree to everything.

Are you or your husband from France? If that is why you are called Frenchy?

Are there any immigration issues that you are worried about? Or is that all ok?

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    I suspect immigrant since the opening question had, 'in this country'. From France? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! DAR N I Missed that! LOL. Yep Scre wed!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Uh Oh.. he/she isn't in luck I am afraid.

Both VA and WI require 12 months separation.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
    Hi! wow, thanks for your quick answers
    i live in Wisconsin but we married in Virginia
    do we need a lawyer or filing the divorce and the court fees is all that is necessary- i'm sort of short on money and can't afford a lawyer
    we have no childrens, and not many assets to divide </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

VIRGINIA??????? Shoot self!!! This is a Pun!! On the serious side, AGREE between yourselves and In writing! DO NOT TAKE IT INTO THE COURTS!!! Resolve Yourselves!!! Only use Attorneys for the paperwork and processing!

If you both Agree??? You both can file and go through a standard "easy' procedure! 1 Year seperation necessarry, with Proof!

AGREE outside of the system!!!! Agree, Agree, Agree!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi MakeITright, are you from Virginia?
    We are agreeing to divorce. How much are the court fees, and is separation necessary??? We want to get divorced as soon as posssible. And what proof is that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proof as to Living apart for 1 year, proof in your word NO cohabitation has taken place. Agreement that each of you has no intention nor possability of mending/fixing the marriage. sepperate addresses!!! letters, Bills, Mail, Confirming this.

Note: As in many other states, In Va. There is no such thing as LEGAL SEPPERATION! Only Proof of Living apart for 1 year to Obtain divorce.
    Commonwealth States Have the ability and Power to Alter Some Rules and Laws to Follow the commonwealth.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    frenchybee,

You left out too much necessarry information.
    Are you the Sponsor??? Accurate Answers require accurate questions, with details.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    How long have you been in Wisconsin? Is your spouse in VA or with you in Winsconsin?

There maybe jurisdiction on which State you can file the divorce in you see.

For example if you both lived in VA and only you recently moved to WI, then the divorce has to be filed in VA. There is a minimum length of time that you have to reside in a State before you can file the divorce from your end, if you are not in same State as wife.

Some States require 1yr separation even before filing for divorce. Very complicated.

WI divorce laws

VA divorce laws

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs