deleted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davdah, could be that the name comes from Grease the movie, or a good kisser
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

My goodness!! always Stereotyping People here! Maybe the Op just likes french fries alot?? LOL.
      Now the French Invented French Kissing??? More, More, More!!! LOL.
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
        My goodness!! always Stereotyping People here! Maybe the Op just likes french fries alot?? LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that to Davdah? (read my post above )
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
          My goodness!! always Stereotyping People here! Maybe the Op just likes french fries alot?? LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that to Davdah? (read my post above ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was . I Guess It takes a long time to understand MIR?
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

When I lived in France as a kid, the other kids called it an English kiss. I don't know where that came from, but it was kind of funny.

Comment

On the serious Side, those knowledge Sponges out there might find it Interesting to Compare/learn About the few remaining Commonwealths.

This poster may Not be within the commonweath???
              Over 1000 Jurisdictions and Methods/Rules In Va.

All I know about the "KISS". Is the first step to Yeeee Haaaaaa!!! LOL!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                Davdah, could be that the name comes from Grease the movie, or a good kisser </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt that since I am the best there is. And I got the stalkers to prove it, LOL.
                This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                  Davdah, could be that the name comes from Grease the movie, or a good kisser </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt that since I am the best there is. And I got the stalkers to prove it, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH C R A P!!! we Just Fixed DOLLY!!! Careful please!!! LMAO!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation