Soap Box!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Correction. Fed didn't start it. 4now and PUSC did about Beverly's history here. I made one oft handed comment and out they came. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correction. 4Now misstated that Beverly was banned and I merely corrected him that she wasn't. Then, out of the blue, I was told to grow up and called a cyberstalker. See how this sht escalates? Ugh. Leave me out of it, please.

She left on her own, Davdah.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you may have your papers, but you sure as he.ck have lost your marbles. Are you deaf , dumb and blind Proud. What part of " I have not choice but to ban Beverly" do you not understand ?

Quote from Sam Udani 03-07-2008
    " Unfortunately, that does not appear to be the case (though I originally did think it was). It appears that Beverly's intentions are to disrupt a board where there are posters whom she disagrees with. This I cannot allow. I see no choice but to ban Beverly from this board. "

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Can YOu hear me now, or are you still out im the deep blue sea</span>

Now I am going to address the so called alledged <span class="ev_code_BLUE">OUT OF THE BLUE victim cries.</span> I told you to grow up because you started making snd implicating middle school comments about Beverly being my girlfriend and where i could find her if I missed her so much... bla bla.n You did cyberstalk when you not only went out of your way to go find her , but you proceeded to even post a string of her intelligent posts on that site.

What... are you one of those make the lie real people? Tell a lie long enough and you start to believe your own lies. Must be. She never logged back in because her id did not work. Her Id was disabled. You and your cohorts were sucessful in the mob lynching the negroe named Beverly. Now you want to sleep at night by saying that it never happened and she just went away on her own so you dont have to admit to any responsibility . There is dirt on your shoulder woman. Brush it off. Shameless indeed. End of story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave it, 4Now. You're not doing yourself any favors by trying to insult me. This is all in the past. Let it lie. She wasn't banned. I know that for a fact. She left. Period.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No worries there, Brittie. I am boycotting that state. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Likewise here.

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sound familiar?...

The Know-Nothing movement was a nativist American political movement of the 1840s and 1850s. It was empowered by popular fears that the country was being overwhelmed by German and Irish Catholic immigrants, who were often regarded as hostile to Anglo-Saxon values and controlled by the Pope in Rome. Mainly active from 1854 to 1856, it strove to curb immigration and naturalization, though its efforts met with little success.

The Know Nothing Party (today's equivalent being the Tea Partiers)
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation