I'm currently considering upgrading my garage floor with an epoxy coating, and I have a few questions before diving into this exciting project. Firstly, I've heard that epoxy coatings can significantly enhance the durability of garage floors, protecting them from stains, spills, and wear caused by heavy machinery and vehicles. Can anyone share their experiences with epoxy-coated floors and how well they've held up over time? Another aspect I'm curious about is the aesthetic appeal of epoxy garage floors. I've seen some stunning examples online, but I'd love to see real-life pictures from those who have already done this upgrade epoxy garage floor poole. Did you choose a solid color or go for a decorative chip or metallic epoxy look? How satisfied are you with the final appearance? Additionally, any tips or advice on the preparation process and application of epoxy would be greatly appreciated. I want to make sure I do this right to ensure long-lasting results. Are there any specific cleaning or prepping steps I should follow before applying the epoxy? What about potential challenges to watch out for during the application? Thanks in advance for your insights and help! I can't wait to transform my garage into a more functional and visually appealing space. Let's share our knowledge and experiences on this epoxy garage floor journey!