Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest International Pride Event to Take Place in Pattaya in June

{"alt":"toni-reed-udggq3ml-ak-unsplash__banner-large.jpg","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","width":"812","src":"https:\/\/assets.aseannow.com\/forum\/uploads\/monthly_2023_04\/toni-reed-udggq3ml-ak-unsplash__banner-large.jpg.117264535d55b6c6d6c80f25b9703982.jpg"}

PHOTO: CircuitFestivalAsia 6

The biggest international gay event will arrive in Pattaya, Thailand to offer the ultimate gay dance festival getaway with 4 massive parties.

The creators of Asia’s biggest parties – WHITE PARTY BANGKOK & S2O Songkran Music Festival, have teamed up with the producers of the World’s biggest international gay event – Circuit Festival Barcelona – to produce a party of epic proportions; Circuit Festival Asia.

Parties typically run from Friday, June 23rd, through to Sunday, June 25th, and feature world-famous guest DJs from the circuit scene, the hottest GoGos from Asia and Europe and the sexiest guys from across the world, ready to party.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/04/2...ttaya-in-june/

{"alt":"PattayaNews.jpg","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","width":"350","src":"https:\/\/assets.thaivisa.com\/forum\/uploads\/monthly_2021_05\/PattayaNews.jpg.ab32b606a802fd4f0a4d6f5ee27d55b6.jpg"}
    -- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-04-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand

Werbeagentur Mödling: Innovativ, spezialisiert Webdesign, gewinnbringend! Mit Webdesign und SEO-Wissen steigern wir effektiv deinen Online-Auftritt.

Comment

Are there enough hot gay Russians here to support such a circuit party event?

""Previous events have included Pervert, AfterSun, Meat Market and La Leche. Check out this website if you are interested in joining!""

Those are some great names!

Comment

Wow, the Circuit Festival Asia in Pattaya sounds like an incredible event for the LGBTQ+ community and party enthusiasts. With the collaboration of WHITE PARTY BANGKOK, S2O Songkran Music Festival, and Circuit Festival Barcelona, it's bound to be epic! If you're in need of Hollywood live event production services, check their website. They offer professional services to ensure your event is a success with top-notch production quality. So get ready to dance, celebrate, and have an unforgettable time at Circuit Festival Asia in Pattaya. Enjoy the festivities and embrace the vibrant energy of this fantastic international pride event!

Comment

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Warmtepompen

Comment

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Zwembad bouwen

Comment

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Thuisbatterij

Comment

This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power Geothermische warmtepomp

Comment

I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it Airco

Comment

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Zwembad tuin

Comment

Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Zwembad aanleggen tuin

Comment

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Airconditioning

Comment

Pattaya, Thailand is set to host one of the biggest international Event catering canapes pride ever in June 2021. The event will celebrate diversity and inclusion and will feature a wide range of activities, including live music, cultural performances, and interactive workshops. Participants from all over the world are expected to attend, making this a truly global gathering. The event will be an opportunity to promote equality and acceptance, and to celebrate the unique identities of each and every person. It will be a special occasion to connect, learn, and experience different cultures in a safe and inclusive environment.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation