Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dental work after RT

I have just had a dentist check up, while I was there I asked about having teeth extracted after having RT. She said if I did need any out in the future they could be done at the dental surgery, she said now it's over 5 years ago since my treatment, it would be ok. I thought any teeth extractions had to be done at the hospital, regardless of when you had RT. What's your thoughts on this?

It's great that you had a dentist check-up and got some insights about having teeth extracted after undergoing RT. Your dentist mentioned that if needed, extractions could be done at the dental surgery now that it's been over 5 years since your treatment. That's interesting!

Comment

It's great that you had a dentist check-up and got some insights about having teeth extracted after undergoing RT. Your dentist mentioned that if needed, extractions could be done at the dental surgery now that it's been over 5 years since your treatment. That's interesting! Regarding teeth extractions after RT, there can be differing opinions and practices. Some believe that extractions should be done at the hospital, regardless of when you had RT. It's always good to have open discussions with your healthcare providers and get their professional advice based on your specific situation. If you're looking for more information or dental solutions, you could check out eastvillagedental.ca. They might have insights and options that could be helpful.

Comment

What ingredients or active ingredients are important when choosing an oral care product? I want to make sure that the product I choose is not only pleasant to use, but also truly effective in keeping my teeth and gums healthy. Can you recommend products that contain key ingredients to provide complete oral care?

Comment

When choosing an oral care product, it is important to look for ingredients or active ingredients that are both pleasant to use and effective in maintaining dental health. Some key ingredients to consider include fluoride, which helps prevent tooth decay and strengthens enamel, and antibacterial agents such as triclosan or cetylpyridinium chloride, which help fight gum disease and plaque formation. Additionally, products containing essential oils such as eucalyptol, menthol or thymol can provide a refreshing feeling and help kill bacteria, prodentim.com.au offers a range of oral care products that contain these key ingredients to provide complete care oral cavity and promote healthy teeth and gums.

Comment

I just had to take a moment to express my gratitude for the incredible dental care I've been receiving lately. A big shoutout to all the amazing dentists out there who work tirelessly to keep our smiles healthy and bright!

Comment

I recently took the plunge and tried tooth whitening for the first time, and I am absolutely thrilled with the results!
              I opted for the professional whitening treatment at Invisalign Las Vegas, and the difference is remarkable. The process was straightforward, and the dental team was fantastic at making me feel comfortable throughout.
              I've always been a bit self-conscious about the color of my teeth, especially after years of coffee and red wine consumption. But after just one session, I noticed a significant improvement. My teeth are several shades brighter, and I can't stop smiling!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation